Parent reviews for Chaotic

Trading card game tie-in will entertain tweens.

Adult Written bynduns September 26, 2009

I shall explain why this is the best card game-based show.

The reason? Instead of watching character sit/stand around playing the game and letting the creatures do most of the work for them, you actually see them become a part of the action. That's what makes this show so awesome and different. YGO is just characters slapping down cards and watching the monsters battle for them, but in this, the characters become the creatures and battle themselves! I also like some of the strange logic in this show, like how the character you see in Chaotic is a digital version of the player while the player simply goes along with his everyday life while waiting for his virtual counterpart to return. I also find it interesting how they get the creatures. Instead of buying them like in, again, YGO, or having them fall from the sky like in Bakugan, they scan the creatures to use them in battle. It's also interesting how the creatures' strength when used in battle depends on the condition they're in when they're scanned. All in all, this is a cool show and does what most other card game-based shows haven't done. I know the human storyline's are mostly generic "battle this guy" type storylines, but you gotta admit, the storylines involving the Chaotic creatures themselves are well thought out. Anyway, check it out some time.

Adult Written bydan555 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybeng April 9, 2008

Incredible art and action

I watched this with my young cousin and was amazed how much I actually like the show. The art and action are great and it is funny as well. That made it easy to hang with my younger cousin. See this show.
Adult Written bygameplayer32 April 9, 2008

Saved by the Bell next gen cool kids play Trading card game

I loved this cartoon. The school kids are cool and fun and are protrayed as smart, yet just like any other high schooler. The tech travel to Perim and card game play makes it look like the all have a real reason to hang out together and discover the new world of Chaotic! It looks like there is a repalcement for YUGIOH that has a real online game experience!