Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 19 kid reviews

Sort by:

classic show

I'm a big Andrew W.K. fan, and this show was MYSTICAL growing up (it never came on while I was awake, and I had no way to rewatch episodes), so I'm biased. But this show is stupid fun, and that's what kids networks always gave been. Classic kids shows like Courage the Cowardly Dog or Rugrats were still just dumb fun at the end of the day. And DBD feels like the modern continuation- a show that acknowledges how over-the-top and idiotic it is, and just rolls with that. Sure, there are better shows, smarter shows now, but you don't only have to watch the cream of the crop. And even considering the mindlessness, this is still a surprisingly good show about engineering for kids. Just.. maybe don't binge watch it.

One of the worst of Ben Bocquelet

This was surprisingly created by the same person behind The Amazing World of Gumball. This is very terrible because every time they build something, they destroy it to be trendy.

This show is not memorable.

Nobody I know remembers it except me. I remember it for being boring, stupid, and another dumb reality show from CN. CN, please, no more reality unless you're asking for your channel to shut down forever. Yours, Goatworlds.

This show will DESTROY your brain cells.

This is a huge waste of time. It's just about a bunch of high school dropouts destroying stuff, rebuilding them, and destroying them again. It's what EVERY episode is about. It's so repetitive. The humor and acting are also poor.

Just your average live action show on cartoon network!

I hate this show! Where do I begin? Oh yes! Not only does it suck but it's on Cartoon Network, when it shouldn't be! It's called CARTOON Network, not real-life network! WTF? It's pretty much the same from all CN Real shows and pointless just like them! It's just a show about teenagers destroy stuff and rebuilding it, HOW STUPID?! Don't watch this piece of junk.

*sigh* Another mindless show from CN.

This show is so stupid. It has no plot. It is just a cheap filler with just stupid teenagers destroying things, rebuilding them, and destroying them AGAIN. One word: BORING. This is just as bad as that Legends of Chima garbage. CN, you just seem to get worse and worse everyday. There are SOME good modern day CN shows such as Regular Show. Check that show out. It's cool. However, avoid DBD like you would avoid death.

Bleh.

One word: Pointless. I'm very glad it's cancelled. They destroy something, the fix it, then destroy it AGAIN. That is not funny at ALL. When I watched DBD, I felt like I was waiting in a super long line. If I could summarize this crap in one word, it would be "BORING".

HELP! How do I watch this show without getting bored? Someone help please!

How the heck do I have fun while watching Destroy Build Destroy? Someone help!

Destroying stuff? Very very lame.

This show is awful.I mean destroying stuff? COME ON!!! That is sooooo lame! I hope Cartoon Network shapes up soon.

Awesome show!

Destroy Build Destroy is so cool! I like how they go 3,2,1 Destroy!!!! I encourage your kids to watch this show but violence could be an issue but seriously if your kids are 9 or older it shouldn't be an issue to them