Kid reviews for Duck Dynasty

Small business reality show highlights family bonds.

Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2020

Duck a good

Good positive messages and role models some blood but I like hunting so I don't mind

Teen, 15 years old Written byWizzardrocks1236 January 19, 2018

I Love this Show!

I have watched Duck Dynasty for a while now. It is one of the only reality shows I have seen where they don't Curse like at all. in the whole series there is one to two curse words that are very mild. Miss Kay and Phil do reference Having Sex and Miss Kay tries to make sure her grandchildren know love is more than that. and it overall is just good christians trying to raise their children right and there is some fat jokes etc. but it is worth it. I love this show and it brings me joy to see that they pray together and the way they are so loyal to one another with all joking aside. The Robertsons are worth the watch.

Teen, 14 years old Written bywizzardblizzard5438 November 5, 2016

Good show for Families

this show may have some occasional things like butt humor and jokes, but it has a lot of positive messages, though phil may sometimes mention things about sex he means mostly like teaching his grandkids not to do it before marriage, and doing it with his wife, They are a very good family, and all have wonderful relationships when it comes down to it, even though the occassional teasing, but most families do that, an overall great shows

Teen, 17 years old Written bythelastsamurairocks August 27, 2015

Best. Show. Ever.

Duck Dynasty is the best show on tv right now. Man, I am sick of hearing people whine about how phil's comments are sexist and stuff. Just shut up and watch something else for once. I'm a christian just like the robertsons and I found them admirable cause their not afraid to express their beliefs and values and that's great. This is my favorite show of all time and I will never forget it.

Kid, 10 years old April 26, 2015

I recommend this show for 11+

This is the best! The only thing bad in here is when Phil skinned an animal.

Teen, 14 years old Written byKaylee O. November 15, 2014

Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck March 31, 2014

Hey!

This is my favorite show. You don't get a lot of shows like this anymore. Lots of fun.

Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2014

What the heck

I think that when I saw this in band for reward day that it was inappropriate for 6th graders to see. I mean when miss Kay went bowling with her grand kids she said some things my friends didn't even know about yet and needed to hear from their parents. Finally I say that there is no point in this show its just a bunch of rednecks living their live now if that's how shows happen everyone would have their own show.

Teen, 16 years old Written byKatnissArrow5 March 13, 2014

LOVE IT!

its a GREAT show although Phil talks about sex a lot.. But otherwise GREAT!

Teen, 13 years old Written bycampbellt1 February 17, 2014

perfect show

America has lost the south. this show highlights a great, American, REAL family. It doesn't have any of the trashiness that reality TV is now obsessed with. The show is great for all ages

Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2014

Great

Watching it right now! Awesome show.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAwesomepersom December 5, 2013

Great show for all ages

Its a awesome show! People might complain that Phil talks too dirty, but no, he's married and its not too suggestive for anyone. All you folks need to calm down. Your kids pick up on how you love your spouse and take that into example, thats how they will love and commit to their spouse. Phil said, nothing more than a peck on the cheek until you're married. His sons were virgins until they were married and they love their wives. The show, shows how family is first most important and it has christian values. And although they are a multimilion dollar company, they manage to keep the simplicity of life. All this stuff about violence in hunting and skinning animals is stupid. Not too long ago the kids would trap rabbits and skin them them selves. Its all apart of living so whats the deal. No different that thawing and cooking raw fish or meat you buy a the store. Duck Dynasty is a good influence on all ages and people. Its hilarious too. Id love to go live in the south or mid west, its so stuffy in the city here.

Kid, 10 years old November 25, 2013

Duck dynasty is great

I think duck dynasty is great
Teen, 13 years old Written byThedude68683 November 19, 2013

Duck dynasty review

This is an example in my opinion this is the show that has good morals and a rich family the kardashians need to take notes the Robertson's have money and they stay true to their roots money hasn't gone to their heads it's a great entertaining show and it is here to stay JACK
Teen, 13 years old Written byDuckCommander13 November 3, 2013

Hey, Si is my role model Jack!

It is the funniest reality show and there is no cursing not unless you count Crap as a swear .There is some blood when Phil is cutting off heads of animals.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytwilight_girl13 October 20, 2013

Fun family friendly show!!

My Family and I are IN LOVE with Duck Dynasty! It is so much fun to watch! I love that it is just clean family friendly fun! Two thumbs up!

Kid, 11 years old October 10, 2013

Not a fan

My dad and brother love this show, but I don't care for it. I'm sure the family are great people, but this show tends to make me roll my eyes rather than laugh.

Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2013

Family Friendly

It is a really good show!!!!! I think kids 8+ show be able to watch this, there is no language in it. It is a family friendly show, about rednecks in Louisiana, who have started a duck call company. It's also really funny! :)

Kid, 11 years old August 28, 2013

Why so many bad reviews?

Why do peaple think this is a bad show like NOT
FOR KIDS and stuff like that? Sure Phil says so stuff about S.E.X i can deal with it im 9 and i watch it with my mom its fine

Teen, 15 years old Written bystar87 August 14, 2013

BEST SHOW EVER

c'mon this show is one of the best shows on tv i dont find the jokes offensive but if youur family gets offended to the words freakin, crap,stupid or hunting dont watch the show. they are a good christain family who love eachother and there is a 100% chance i will watch the next season