All teen and kid member reviews for Duck Dynasty

Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 January 28, 2013

funny, but inappropriate

phil talks about sex, and willie gets told lots of fat jokes
Kid, 10 years old April 26, 2015

I recommend this show for 11+

This is the best! The only thing bad in here is when Phil skinned an animal.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycampbellt1 February 17, 2014

perfect show

America has lost the south. this show highlights a great, American, REAL family. It doesn't have any of the trashiness that reality TV is now obsessed with. The show is great for all ages
Teen, 13 years old Written byAwesomepersom December 5, 2013

Great show for all ages

Its a awesome show! People might complain that Phil talks too dirty, but no, he's married and its not too suggestive for anyone. All you folks need to calm down. Your kids pick up on how you love your spouse and take that into example, thats how they will love and commit to their spouse. Phil said, nothing more than a peck on the cheek until you're married. His sons were virgins until they were married and they love their wives. The show, shows how family is first most important and it has christian values. And although they are a multimilion dollar company, they manage to keep the simplicity of life. All this stuff about violence in hunting and skinning animals is stupid. Not too long ago the kids would trap rabbits and skin them them selves. Its all apart of living so whats the deal. No different that thawing and cooking raw fish or meat you buy a the store. Duck Dynasty is a good influence on all ages and people. Its hilarious too. Id love to go live in the south or mid west, its so stuffy in the city here.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMayYouBeForeverYoung May 3, 2013

dirty jokes

I would be totally fine with this show if there wasn't so much suggestive content. In every episode I have watched of the second season I always hear something sexually suggestive.... They pray at the end of every episode and I think that they are good Christian people but I just can't tolerate the dirtiness..
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck March 31, 2014

Hey!

This is my favorite show. You don't get a lot of shows like this anymore. Lots of fun.
Teen, 16 years old Written byKatnissArrow5 March 13, 2014

LOVE IT!

its a GREAT show although Phil talks about sex a lot.. But otherwise GREAT!
Teen, 13 years old Written byfandango 2001 August 12, 2013

good show

great show!Si is the funniest.
Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2013

My long lost family

This show is my favorite show of all time!! Uncle Si and Jase are hilarious. Phil and Kay are so cute. The employees are crazy, and the wives always have something to say! And Willie... is the Duck Commander. Its a perfect mix. Yes you will here flirting between the couples such as "Why dont you come over here and see me sometime, big boy." or "He'll do anything for me... with the right sugar coding." They occasionally talk about mating. There is really no language except jack, idiot, stupid, crap, freakin, one h--l, and shut up. But those are rare. In the end the Robertsons are outdoors, mutli-million, redneck, funny, Christian family.
Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2014

Great

Watching it right now! Awesome show.
Kid, 10 years old November 25, 2013

Duck dynasty is great

I think duck dynasty is great
Teen, 13 years old Written byThedude68683 November 19, 2013

Duck dynasty review

This is an example in my opinion this is the show that has good morals and a rich family the kardashians need to take notes the Robertson's have money and they stay true to their roots money hasn't gone to their heads it's a great entertaining show and it is here to stay JACK
Teen, 14 years old Written bytwilight_girl13 October 20, 2013

Fun family friendly show!!

My Family and I are IN LOVE with Duck Dynasty! It is so much fun to watch! I love that it is just clean family friendly fun! Two thumbs up!
Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2013

Family Friendly

It is a really good show!!!!! I think kids 8+ show be able to watch this, there is no language in it. It is a family friendly show, about rednecks in Louisiana, who have started a duck call company. It's also really funny! :)
Kid, 11 years old August 28, 2013

Why so many bad reviews?

Why do peaple think this is a bad show like NOT FOR KIDS and stuff like that? Sure Phil says so stuff about S.E.X i can deal with it im 9 and i watch it with my mom its fine
Teen, 15 years old Written bystar87 August 14, 2013

BEST SHOW EVER

c'mon this show is one of the best shows on tv i dont find the jokes offensive but if youur family gets offended to the words freakin, crap,stupid or hunting dont watch the show. they are a good christain family who love eachother and there is a 100% chance i will watch the next season
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2013

from a kid

This is a positive influential show you think its all about hunting, but it is actually about the Robertson family and they're multimillion dollar making company called Duck Commander they make duck calls for a living there has never been any foul language so far. The only violence is hunting. They are a Christian family they do show passion in they're religion at the end of each show they pray.
Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2013

Funny show

Duck Dynasty is one of the best shows on TV. they never say bad language. It is a family show. It is clean
Teen, 13 years old Written byStupidScreeName December 23, 2012

My favorite show!!!

This is a great show about hunters who turned making duck calls into a multi-million dollar company. They blow stuff up, go hunting all the time, it's very histerical, and all of them are Christians. At the end of every episode,they pray. I'd recommend this show 7 and up. :)
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2012

A Must-Watch Comedy for All Families! Any age

I love this show so much! My family really can't agree on what to put on TV. My dad wants to watch weird auction shows, my sister wants to watch Toddler's and Tiaras (which everyone else finds really annoying), my mom wants to watch "The Tour De France" and I like to watch whatever is on TLC (except a Baby Story...ew), but Duck Dynasty is something all of us want to watch. I like this show because it's based on their real life... not like all that fake trash that they have on TV now a days. THIS SHOW IS REAL. I mean, it's obvious that they have to have SOME script, because no one's life is that interesting. Right? I always like at the end, when they get everyone together and have a family dinner and they pray about family and the business. You will die laughing at this show. There is not a single episode that you don't get a laugh. I highly recommend this show to anyone who wants a family-friendly show. The younger kids might not understand all the jokes. Si (who is married to Mrs. Kay) had once said (when Willie suggested getting a new house), "I don't need a new house! All I need is a kitchen, a bathroom, and a back room to 'mess around' with Mrs. Kay)." The jokes aren't dirty at all either. That's about as bad as it gets. Anyone will love this show.