All parent member reviews for Eli Stone

Adult Written bymmcoropuna April 9, 2008

Fun

I enjoy Eli Stone Every Thursday Night. I also make sure I TiVo it, in case I missed something during a break. But I do suggest It to many people out there. I just wish they added more TV time for that Maggie Character.
Parent Written byScottievisser July 2, 2016

Great show

My kids and I enjoyed watching this together. It had a great message about doing what is right and following God's calling even when it's difficult.
Parent of an infant, infant, 3, and 5 year old Written byMississippiQueen January 7, 2009
Adult Written byzzbo50 April 9, 2008

A show with a message.

If more people help out fellow man this world would be a better place.
Adult Written bydisneyensid April 9, 2008

A must see

I think though a little hokey at first, the characters are endearing and it does send out messages of hope and if you don't have hope, you don't have anything.
Adult Written byjamesda3asu April 9, 2008

Love it

This show given the proper chance has the ability to tug at your hear strings. This show is about a guy who is engulfed in his own prosperity only to find out he has a brain aneurysm which in turn causes him to turn his life around. The show highlights the good in people that we should all strive to show to everyone everyday. It is everything modern television has drifted away from. It could be called a modern day highway to heaven.
Adult Written bydharvell April 9, 2008

A Wonderful Drama With A Great Message

It's obvious that the person who reviewed this show on the main page doesn't know what good television is. Come on, comparing Eli Stone to Quantum Leap? That's like comparing apples and oranges! Eli Stone is a drama laced with some comedic elements that leave you wanting more at the end of every show. And the characters are 3-dimentional enough to where you are left actually caring for them. Something that cannot be said about most shows out there. Eli Stone is a show you can really get into!