Kid reviews for Every Witch Way

Every Witch Way Poster Image

March is almost over!

This show turned Sean-Sean into a shapeshifting wizard but he's more powerful than Xianniang lol! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CLeZjxbNY6Q

Halloween is over now it’s Christmas

This show turned my little Susan into a witch https://youtu.be/KWtwIf-TSlo

Ew

Why would you make this? It’s disgusting! The acting sucks, the romance is unrealistic, and the evil principle game me nightmares when I was younger. What was Nickelodeon thinking? “Oh, we’ll hire bad actors so it’s only enjoyable for people under 10, but we’ll also add in a frog lady to give them nightmares! It’s perfect!”. This is NOT the kind of show that has any sort of plot in it. I found it good when I was under 10, because I didn’t know that actors were supposed to, you know, ACT. Don’t let your kids watch this, it’s probably the worst show in existence.

Every Witch Way

This is not bad actually, it is corny, generic and bland but its complete harmless fun. Your kids will think it's either good or cringy , but it wouldn't hurt to let them watch.

It’s so so

It’s definitely low budget but I was invested for the most of it. The acting is mediocre and the effect don’t have much effort but I think the plot is pretty good for a Nickelodeon show. There’s really only kissing in the show, not too much a kid could handle.

Great show. Not for kids younger than 9.

Has kissing.

i dont know why people hate on it is just a nother Nickelodeon show that is trying and your wrong if you think its trash

you should watch it very well grounded and a nice show

Lo mas bueno que pude ver

Esta serie de magia nos enseña que no tenemos que cambiar por nada que somos nosotros mismo y nosotros decidimos que ser en un futuro

I think it's good for everyone of all ages

I think that has a good plot as a sixteen years old I have really enjoyed it

Season 3 and 4 are better

Season 1 is very cliche and cheesy, but once jax is introduced in season 2 and the emma-maddie-daniel thing dies down, it gets much better. I think the acting became much better as the show progressed, so if you were to start watching at the beginning of season 2 or 3 with some background knowledge you might enjoy the show more. I started watching season 3 when I was younger and I loved the show, but later on when I found the season 1 episodes I didn't like them as much.