Kid reviews for Father Ted

Father Ted Poster Image

Based on 1 review

I personally think it's 11+. It's a very funny, well written show. But there's some drinking in it

Really funny show

I think it is fine for kids over the age of 12, some smoking and mild swearing, mild sex references. One of the characters is always drunk, but its not that bad and I recommend it as a really funny and well written show.

Mildly offensive language and adult humour.

I can’t believe this bs!! Actually I can

16+ For WHAT???? I Hate This Stupid Bloody Website, Father Ted Is one of the funniest, most family friendly Irish sitcoms ever, Absolutely NOTHING BAD IS IN IT, except a few swear words no F words, no sex, no violence, No DRUGS only drinking and smoking!! So, hardly any swearing, drinking and smoking= No one under the age of 16 will be able to handle watching It? Let Me ask you Hacks a Question, have ye ever wondered why all your age ratings for both movies AND tv shows are like 5 years apart from Parents and Kids age ratings??? Yeah? Well maybe that’s because you idiots can’t do your Jobs, and have no Idea what the hell kids can and CAN’T handle!! You guys ought to be sacked and replaced with someone who actually has kids and knows what they can and can’t handle!! My God you guys are pathetic

Favourite Comedy, Absolutely Brilliant

I love this show so much, it's really funny. I'd recommend ages 13+ due to the mild language, very mild sexual references and scenes of drinking and smoking. The show is hilarious as it follows the life of dubious Ted Crilly, Child-like, naive Dougal McGuire and loud, usually drunk Jack Hackett who live together with their long-suffering house keeper on a remote irish island.

BEST COMEDY EVER!

You need to watch this! It’s the funniest thing I’ve ever seen! Guess you’ve to have an Irish sense of humor and understand Ireland’s history to get this show, but if you do you will love it!

Ye can't beat Father Ted like you can't beat butter on toast!

Father Ted is a funny Irish show. It is hilarious and brilliantly written but some things young kids should not see. Father Jack is an alcoholic and swearing is in high supply but most will be put off by the circumstances of jack's drinking. Great show, I highly suggest a watch.

A Very Funny Show

I fail to see how this show is considered inappropriate at all- there are absolutely no sexual references aside from the scene where Ted goes into a ladies' clothes shop. The language is hardly strong, as the 'u' is replaced with an 'e' when the F word is said. Besides this, the show is mostly harmless.

Hillarious

Well, the first thing, Father Ted is not British, and I do not know why this website classified it as British. It is really Irish, and actually surprisingly true. Also, I would just like to state that the word Feck is not "an Irish version of f**k." Feck is a really light bad language (can I say that?) And is nothing like the word f**k. But yeah, otherwise Father Ted is brilliant. The scripts are brilliant, the acting is top-notch, and all the tea :) I really recommend this!!!!!