All parent member reviews for Fish Hooks

Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written bycarrieabug September 26, 2010

Disney's version of Sponge Bob

Horrible! It seems to be Disney's version of Sponge Bob. In only two episodes I have seen Milo's bottom, an extremely scary cat chasing them, and inappropriate language like "screwed up". I'm very disappointed and don't intend for my kids to watch any more episodes.
Parent Written byBCarter327 November 1, 2013

WTF Is Disney THINKING?!

This show is TERRIBLE for kids! Sexual innuendos, lacking in decent content, kissing, bad language. VERY inappropriate for my kids! I am a die hard Disney lover! Why they have decided to make TERRIBLE cartoons just like the other major networks, is beyond me. They have always been successful without bad cartoons like Fish Hooks and Wander Over Yonder. BTW I LOOOVVVEEE Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls is tolerable and Fish Hooks and Wander Over Yonder are both OUT OF THE QUESTION! NOT GOOD!
Adult Written byash220 October 8, 2010

Parent of a 7 year old Written bydmosley67 September 26, 2010

Not good for a 7 year old

This cartoon really appealled to my 7 year old. However, during the first episode, we saw Milo's bottom and inappropriate language such as "screwed" and "screwed up" was used more than once. Very disappointing for my daughter as she won't be able to watch this one!
Parent of a 2 year old Written bydbzfabgirl September 17, 2010

Well Chelsea stuab is the voice actress and kyle massey to milo its a really good show there is that clam that loves oscar thats the only wierd thing.
Adult Written byTrami Nguyen August 16, 2013

Fish Hooks is a great cartoon show!

I watch it before, but I'm too old to watch it only my little cousin watch it!
Parent Written byratethis June 24, 2013

some value, but not much!

this show has some value but not much, it's like spongbob squarepants, both are very stupid and gross nothing here is really inaporpriate for kids exept for just like spongbob it's stupid, and mindless, ocassionly there might be a positive message but do you really want to waist your time looking for it?
Adult Written byJEDI micah August 30, 2012

Tales from the pet store!

It may not be my favorite cartoon, but I recommend this for little kids because it is creative and cute! The fish characters may actually remind kids of Spongebob. There's not much cartoon violence in the show. Kids will definitely find Milo the funniest throughout each episode!
Adult Written byTropicalhurricane July 27, 2012

It's ok but not great at all

The story is good for kids, it teaches them about good friendship and high school. Although sometimes the show can be really annoying........
Adult Written bysteph.frances July 27, 2012

Fun

Cute kids show, and great for families with children in different age groups.
Parent Written byBabyZouk July 10, 2012

My daughter LOVES this!

A very awesome show! My 15-year old daughter watches it all the time!
Parent of a 7 year old Written bycaribbeandream July 7, 2012

Another rude and obnoxious Disney tween show, except it's animated

I actually put a parental control lock on this show and do not allow my 7yo to watch it. In fact, I am not the only parent in my circle of friends who detests this show. It's just rude and obnoxious. I would rather he watch Spongebob than this junk so that should tell you a lot about the show.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 18, 2012

SpongeBob wannabe.

Ugh! This show is nothing but a SpongeBob wannabe! SB is 1,000x bette than this kiddie trash!
Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 2, 2012

Fish hooks

fish comedy is ok but not that entertaing.
Adult Written byauddie October 29, 2011

Great show for kids; palatable for parents

Funny and safe programming, as expected from Disney. Its a great kid's show, and parents won't want to pull out their hair watching it.
Adult Written byCloud Strife December 18, 2010

ANYONE, EVEN OVER-PROTECTIVE PARENTS

I was automatically drawn to this show. Maybe it was the uncanny similarity to Songebob, or just the pure randomness featured in the show that has me watching it whenever it was on. Fish Hooks is, however, not my favorite show. After a while, it can become a bit annoying, and some of the original charm and appeal wears off. Milo can be extremely stupid sometimes, which doesn't help anything. Clamantha, on the other hand, is plain creepy. But there is nothing inappropriate about the show. I just love how some people can find something inappropriate about anything and everything, no matter how insignificant.
Parent of a 2, 2, 4, 8, 9, and 16 year old Written bysafetymom856 November 22, 2010

Parent of a 8 year old Written byAlien Force November 11, 2010

I watch Fish Hooks with my 8 year old son and we both love it. We especially love "Oscars" adventures and his secret love for "Bea". I can relate to the show because I was once in High School and my son will be starting High School in a few years. I think it will make his transition into High School less traumatic thanks to the shows light hearted approach to High School.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bydrc239 November 2, 2010

NOT Disney worthy

This show is lame ... fish are whiney ... and sometimes they do gross things. This is not what I would consider Disney material. Leave a mess like this to the folks at Nickelodeon.
Adult Written byreadabookinstead October 14, 2010

Are we watching the same show? I've watched a couple of episodes with my 12 year-old daughter, and she won't be watching any more. There are many Disney shows that are not allowed in my house. Disney does not always equal appropriate.