All teen and kid member reviews for Fish Hooks

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2011

WHAT?

the person below me....WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT FISH HOOKS IS EPIK SAUCE!
Kid, 12 years old October 20, 2010

yuck

ugh...terrible and annoying. maybe its just me...idk but maybe younger kids would like this show. just another pathetic disney movie. if walt disney watched this show, he would roll over in his grave, and puke.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMabelPines321 July 31, 2012

HORRIBLE!!! BAD FOR KIDS!!!

HORRIBLE ITS THE WORST SHOW EVER! DON'T EVEN BOTHER WATCHING IT! THE ONLY THING IT TEACHS YOU IS HOW TO BULLY!!! ALL THE CHARTERS ARE HORRIBLE ROLE MODELS!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old September 22, 2012

I WANNA PUKE AND DIE!

This is the reason why Disney Channel is failing! It puts up shows that are lame and wrong! I HOPE HOPE HOPE that this show gets cancelled i really do! When i saw the commercial i wanted TO PUKE AND DIE! I thought my eyes were burning out of my head! I don't like posting reveiws like this because it ruins careers, but i have to. Its is sexuall, violent, and there is some language and threataning! DON'T LET YOUR CHILDREN WATCH THIS PLEASE! I saw it and it was awful!
Kid, 9 years old March 14, 2011

Badly made cartoon not so much for older kids and up.

Disney Channel is now pretty much the worst channel on television. About 90% of the shows are terrible.This show is one of them.Fish Hooks, they're basically at least trying to tell a story, but some of them just really suck.Of course, there are some parts which were good, it was rarely funny, but it was mostly just horrible.Milo, Bea, and Oscar are the good models here.They're the main characters and each episode has something to do with them.Good messages are visible, which makes it perfect for young kids, but I just felt Fish Hooks failed in every way possible.Bad storyline, bad characters, make sure you decide what you wanna watch before you watch this show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjust1706 May 25, 2014

Fish hooks is trash. No way to put it

It is the crappiest shows ever so don't bother
Teen, 15 years old Written bySherlock Boy October 8, 2010

You people (mostly parents) are overreacting and being way to critical!

This is a good show with good messages about friendship, believing in yourself and sticking up for one-another (friendship). Sure, it has some "butt humor", but part of what makes this show fun is the immiture aspect of it. As for the "screwed" part, as long as it's not used sexually (would Disney EVER do that? NO!), and only used like: "We're screwed!" I ask: Why not? It does model a little on the SpongeBob side, but it's definatly not as bad! Parents these days are being WAY too critical on TV shows!!! (A sign of the times: In Winnie the Pooh, Tigger has used "ain't" numourous times. And I grew up watching that show! Given that, can you imagine what would happen if the word "ain't" showed up in a modern-day kids show?)
Teen, 13 years old Written byThehenhen August 17, 2015

It's great!

Fish Hooks is a great show. I watch it all the time! I even showed my brothers (age 8yrs 4yrs) and they loved it too. Some parents may think that Fish Hooks is just like Spongebob and there is some resemblance. But, I love Spongebob and Fish Hooks is just as good!
Kid, 11 years old May 16, 2011

Dear God, Please cancel this show!

This show just ruined Disney Channel! Why Does everybody like this show? It was so bad it damaged and melted my eyeballs. If I hear about this show ever again, I am going to murder myself. Really has got to be cancled!
Teen, 17 years old Written byThe Anon Dragon April 3, 2016

It's actually really good if you give it a chance to watch

Seeing the reviews below makes my eyes squint. Half of it children who claim that it isn't so good for teens and older. Guys, please. Let me tell you this, as mentioned in the tittle. Fish Hooks is actually a really great show if given a chance to watch. There was one moment I thought it wasn't until I settle down thinking that I would be bored or even creeped out, but going through half the season I actually laughed, stayed on my seat and wait out till the next show, I didn't think twice to change the channel. It has good messages spread across and the animation is fair. The story is compelling and the characters are rad. It may not apply very much to very young kids so this is why I gave it a rating for 7 years and above. Now I'm not suppose to compare. None of us should. But since the comment section are half hating without much reasons other than crude jokes, then let me tell you this. Uncle Granpa. Tell me that doesn't have crude humor, ridiculous violence and another kind of try hard stupid.
Kid, 11 years old November 29, 2015

I've seen trash that's better than this

Wow. Fish Hooks. I like the idea. But, it's just so bad. The show is basically butt jokes. The only thing I laugh at is how stupid this show is. Well, and how the clam has a never ending love for Oscar. Now, I hate talking trash about cartoons and movies. But I'm just tired of it. I'm so glad the show got cancelled. The idea of animals at the pet store living like humans is a fresh idea. I liked it. But the squeaky voice of milo is so annoying. Walt Disney would be crying if he saw this.
Kid, 8 years old April 20, 2014

Maybe

I was going to the family room to watch tv when my 5 year old brother was watching something called fish hooks. I watched a few minutes of it and it seemed kind of inappropriate for little kids. It had phrases like,"show me those hairy boobs." and ,"milo, you're such a dingus." then my mom came in and sat down and watched a couple of minutes of fish hooks. when she heard the phrase,"we are fish. we do not take bathroom breaks. we just go a little wee-wee and pee-pee wherever we want." she got a concerend look on her face. and the final straw was when she heard,"well, you can call me a flip-flopping penis because I like him!" and she turned it to grsvity falls instead. to her relief, the show is ending this weekend so she will not have to deal with that nonsense. overall, i would rate it: Education: 0/5 Positive role models: 0/5 Positeve messages: 0/5 Language: 5/5 Violence: 4/5 Sex: 4/5 Drugs: 2/5 Conserium: 3/5
Teen, 17 years old Written bygonzaloestra October 6, 2012

DONT WASTE EVEN A SECOND OF YOUR TIME WATCHIN THIS "SHOW"

IT SEEMS LIKE DISNEY IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND STRATS TO MAKE CRAPPY SHOWS.....HMMMM
Kid, 12 years old September 26, 2010

Positive Messages and Pure Fun

I love Fish Hooks! Every episode has a message about being good friends. Bea, Milo, and Oscar always help each other out in times of trouble, and kids can learn valuable lessons about friendship.
Kid, 12 years old December 2, 2015

Ripping off SpongeBob, I see...

Goatworlds here. The show's animation is horrible, the characters are unlikable and stupid, the plot is pointless, and is overall horrible. Plus, the idea isn't even original and there's tons of bathroom humor (A female fish says "It looks like a butt..." with the thing replying "You're a butt!") Overall stupid as heck, and is the worst cartoon Disney ever cooked up.
Kid, 10 years old February 22, 2015

WTF DISNEY????????

this is a mistake,this show f*ckin stupid,and it shouldn't f*ckin exist b*tch it's just like there's spongebob's everywhere which f*ckin scare's me,disney is a c*nt
Kid, 10 years old November 2, 2014

good but also bad

its like 20 spongebobs in one disney show and its very dissapointing but overall its actually not that bad!
Teen, 15 years old Written byLayschipsxx November 30, 2013

INAPPROPRIATE BUT BRINGS A MESSAGE

ok so this show is very funny and good for kids but at some points this show is very sexual. 1. milo is always shaking his butt and saying to everyone "you wish you had this" 2. when the curly hair one dresses like a girl he always shows his chest like a girl its weird? 3. and when milo and the curly hair one dressed like girls and broken in to a girls slumber party that doesnt teach kids nothing! and final milo was drinking beer before in a cup, bea and the curly kids always flirt, they always to crazy things that are kinda scary, and lastly its just horrible.
Kid, 11 years old November 19, 2013

Fish Hooks is Not A Good Show.

There are so many things this show could improve on. When the show first came out, I watched it. I thought it was weird and mindless. And for those two reasons, my mom absolutely hated it. I realized as the series grew that the whole show was a waste of time. The characters were not realistic whatsoever. Bea became shallow and annoying. Oscar's image was changed. He was Milo's sort of sidekick, only he had to fix whatever Milo had done on his own. And Milo.... Milo is just stupid. He is always making bad things happen, and he 'says' he learned his lesson at the end of the episode. That is just one big fat lie. Milo just does the wrong thing in the next episode, and the cycle continues on and on. I guess if things didn't work like that then there would be no show. I think I like it better that way. As for educational value, there is none. As I said, the series is mindless. The only positive messages are the overall morals of the episodes, which are uncovered in the end. The one problem is that these messages are show in very obscure ways. I don't want to watch an episode about how Milo 'toots' in Oscar's bed, and then learns a lesson on respecting people's property. The fish are not good role models, especially Joctopus, the school bully. Clamantha is just plain disturbing, and every other character is stupid. There is violence. Joctopus is often hurting or pounding people, and the other fish just watch from the bleachers. Oscar has a crush on Bea, and he is often embarrassed about it. In one episode they dance at the prom. No bad language is used. There is no consumerism at all, other than promoting the Disney company image. There is no drinking either. Thanks for reading!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPhilosoraptor July 19, 2016

Funny show great for family

While some may say it's a ripoff of Spongebob, it's a great show for kids ages 7-11. It's more original than most Disney shows now. My mom even watched this show with me, and wasn't bored. The characters are great, the plots are funny and not recycled. This show is worth your time.