All parent member reviews for Frenemies

Parent of an infant, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 11 year old Written byResponsibleParentOf9 December 30, 2012

Film was made with young adults in mind.

My wife and I watched this and agreed we would not show this to our kids until they turned 16 years old. For young adults only.
Parent of a 2, 4, 6, 7, and 9 year old Written byinformdmommy June 11, 2012

Good for Preteens

My 7 and 9 year old love this movie. But i will not let my younger ones wach it. I like how thire is no bad words and how it deals with issues that young teens got though.
Parent of a 5 year old Written bydrpepper700 September 30, 2012

OK for older kids-teens

5 year old who spends the majority of her time around tweens and teens saw this on netflix and wanted to watch it, so we did. I wouldn't recomend it for a child her age, mainly because it probably won't capture their interests. She liked the dog in the first little story, but soon got bored and was tuning in and out. She got excited when she saw those 2 girls from Shake it Up, because she watches that sometimes, but couldn't understnd that in this movie they weren't the same characters. My 12 year old little sister watched it with her, and though she's starting to consider herself too old for disney stars, she seemed to like it. There wasn't anything I would find objectionable for little kids, I just don't know if they would like this movie.
Parent of a 2, 4, and 7 year old Written bynewgirl1993 April 15, 2012