Kid reviews for Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu: Skybound

Lego fighters deal with dangers, promote gender equality.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 9 years old July 13, 2020

Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu: Skybound

This season is awesome. Not exactly ''sexy stuff'' like the box I clicked right down there but some romance.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAmo340 July 6, 2019
Teen, 14 years old Written byAnastasiaSilver July 21, 2018

Full of Action, Humor, and Drama! My Fav Animated Series!

Ninjago has been my siblings' and my favorite show ever since we rented the first season. Season 6 has been one of the best seasons, I think, because of all the positive messages, such as: 1. Being a celebrity can be largely superficial and require a lot of work (the ninja are shown having to act in commercials, appear on talk shows, and constantly post on their social media, as well as worry about their "image" due to their now-hugely-popular status among the people in Ninjago), 2. Some people believe that a girl addition to a boy's-only team is a bad thing and that she can't possibly do the same things that the males can (Dareth, the ninja's "manager", tells Nya, the newest addition to the ninja team, that she can only appear on television if she's teaching girls how to apply makeup), 3. You can't fix your problems by "wishing them away", as Nadakhan, the newest villain, tries to trick the ninja into doing so that he may become all-powerful, 4. If you want something bad enough, you find a way to make it happen, 5. Greed is never rewarded, 6. Though you may be different from your friends (as Cole lately being a ghost represents), you must concentrate on doing what YOU can in order to better yourself and the people around you. There are loads more good morals here, but I hope I've convinced you to try out the show for yourself! To top off the positive messages, this show also features very real and funny banter between the ninja, who are all very close, and, though the fight with each other often, always have each other's back. I think, as a whole, this entire show is pretty heart-warming: how the ninja all come from their unique pasts with their unique struggles to overcome, and join together in a strong brotherhood that exists to fight evil and protect those who cannot protect themselves. I've never found it particularly scary, but I suppose for younger viewers it might be, and that's why I rated it ages 6+, because my youngest brother that watches it with us is six years old and I think that is an appropriate age. This is a really awesome show! (I guess you could say there's consumerism, because all of the characters are Legos, but it's not like they say, "Once you finish this show, go buy so-and-so Lego set!" so I wouldn't say that the creators are promoting their products in any way other that making their characters Lego Minifigures.) ;D I hope you enjoyed this review!