Kid reviews for Marvin Marvin

Hyper star's antics dominate mediocre alien comedy.

Kid, 12 years old May 23, 2013

Update: Marvin Marvin Got Cancelled!

April 26, 2013, Marvin Marvin gets cancelled this date! I hope you're happy!

Teen, 14 years old Written byLoranikas303 June 8, 2020
This is very Awful!

Teen, 13 years old Written byZoeyLovesUnicorns101 January 22, 2019

I wanted to puke after watching each episodes of Marvin Marvin!

This show is just a failure of Nickelodeon! I hate the humour so much! It was very unfunny, gross, disgusting and bland. It was even worse than The Haunted Hathaways but I hate them both! This is absolute garbage. This gets me wanna puke blood right now. Oh, I forgot to mention something excited! This show got cancelled in 2013 after just 19 episodes. Thank god, Lucas Cruikshank just left Nickelodeon for good because his Nickelodeon shows, Fred: The Show and Marvin Marvin (which I reviewed), are failures!

Kid, 12 years old December 3, 2015

Disgusting as heck.

Goatworlds here. This channel gets crappier every year, and now there's a show about an alien who can puke out burgers, be weird, and is just plain gross. EWW!
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2014

kill me

This show drives me nuts! A show about a boy from another planet you acts crazy and smoke comes out of his belly button. Why can't you just go watch Yo Gabba Gabba? Seriously! You call this COMEDY? I'm so sorry to say this, but Dora the Explorer is better than this terrible show! Why did this stupid Lucas guy even become on a TV show? This guy should have just stuck to making his fun videos! And that old grampa guy just makes the show worse! They should have aired this show on Nick Junior! It could have been called "Marvin's Silly Adventures!" GOSH!!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2014

Marvin Marvin is boo

I did not understand this at all, I watched 2 episodes, it makes you sick while eating, stuff there is pretty weird. I hate Marvin's annoying voice.
I do not recommend this.
Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 27, 2013

F*ck this s**t!

This show f*cking ripped off Ben 10 and Mork and Mindy! I hate it. So glad this crap is over. Also, it's incredibly boring and generic.
Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2013

More Like Moron Moron

This show sucks because it about a alien named Marvin Marvin ( Moron Moron ) voiced by that awful Lucas Crusianik or whatever you call him the jokes are gross the characters are too stereotyped and its a ripoff of Mork and Mindy god its cancelled and lets celebrate
Kid, 12 years old October 26, 2013

Marvin marvin

I love this show too bad they cancelled it

Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 12, 2013

Really Nick?

Wow Nick, you've got to be kidding. This show is annoying, stupid, lame, corny, and just DISGUSTING. The humor makes me want to puke. Yeah, it's THAT bad. This is the WORST show on Nick. I'd rather watch The Haunted Hathaways, Rabbids Invasion, and Sanjay and Craig than watch this.
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 8, 2013

I hate Marvin Marvin with a burning passion.

Ugh, I can't stand this atrocity. It's for LOSERS. It's not funny, it's gross and weird. There is not 1 good thing I can think about Marvin Marvin. I hate E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G about this show.
Kid, 11 years old July 17, 2013

Bad

I cant believe they might cancel House of Anubis for this!
Teen, 16 years old Written byAddictedtoComputers July 14, 2013

Stupid.

Glad it's cancelled. Thank you so much Nick. I knew this was going to die early. Marvin Marvin was the worst show ever. I've never seen a show worse than this. I'd give this garbage 0 stars if I could. It is really stupid and I hate the characters. There is absolutely NOTHING good about Marvin Marvin. I can't believe iCarly and Victorious got cancelled for this. I'm glad this atrocity is cancelled. Let's celebrate!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTVwatcher001 June 30, 2013

Weird, but good and funny :)

Many people think it's one of the worst shows ever, but my opinion is that it's quite good. It's weird that there is an alien and Lucas Cruikshank is definitely a weirdo, but the other actors/actresses (Victory van Tuyl, Mim Drew, Pat Finn, Jacob Bertrand etc.) are great. Marvin Marvin is sometimes funny and it's absolutely unique!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMrMovieBuff June 19, 2013

I do not like this show at all.

This show is an abomination. It is BY FAR the worst thing Nick came up with. The plot is so overdone it's not even funny. I'm glad everybody hates Marvin Marvin. I hate this show as much as everybody else. Also, the humor is really gross. This show is not good at all and if someone has a way to get this crap off the air, let me know.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 13, 2013

Not just not for kids, but not for anyone!

Horendously bad show about the hyper stars anitics. Its so retarded to the point were it makes no sense. Since when did nick become this? Is this what they're showing to kids nowadays? There's a very bad lesson in each episode saying its okay to be obnoxious and dumb in public, when I saw the freakin commercials for this utter piece of crap I knew it was going to be a bad show already. Apparently Fred here is a god knows what year old alien from another planet. It's dumb, gross, retarded, bizzare and has dubious lessons and messages. The jokes are dumb and gross and unfunny. For example, in one episode Marvin is drinking chocolate milk, he pours it in his nose and snorts it back in to the glass and drinks it again, the a girl says "That was so disgusting.........LY AWESOME!" How was that awesome? Is that even funny, no it isn't, it's getting to the point were Nick can't even think of ideas for shows, so they show stupid teen sitcoms and treat the milked spongebob like it's their god. By the way, I do agree with ALL you guys, it does make Fanboy and Chum Chum look like a masterpiece. This show is so childish to the point were it makes SpongeBob look like it's rated TV-PG. The promos for this show were bad and I lost 100 points of my IQ. The plots are so dumb and unrealistic were to the point you feel like you're on an acid trip. For example, Marvin becomes addicted to chocolate and asks people for it. Then dinner time is cancelled so Marvin grabs a whole bucket of chocolate and makes a mess. Marvin even freezes his grandpa in one episode. Grossness includes vomiting, snotting, butt showing, butt sniffing a more. This show makes me puke in my mouth! LITERALLY! Anything on this show can make me throw up in my mouth really bad! I gave 2012 a minus infinity and beyond but 2012 is a masterpiece in comparasion to this sh*tty show. Don't bother. I can't believe a kid would actually view this. This show is certainly not made for anybody ages 0-infinity and beyond. It should be rated TV-MA aired uncut on Showtime, HBO, Comedy Central, MTV or Adult Swim because it's obviously that bad!

Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2013

Great Show!......well......at least when you ignore the Marvin part.....

Oh my gosh! Marvin Marvin is not only unoriginal, but also gets all of it's humor from bodily functions and Marvin's gross powers. And the sad part of all this is, the show would be so much better with out Marvin! The consumerism part is that the creators think that the show couldn't be perfect without Marvin.

Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperSonicSteve896 April 23, 2013

What is this? I don't even...

I'd rather throw up than watch Marvin Marvin. It sucks that hard. The humor is totally gross. Who would laugh at this? If you think I would laugh at this, you are surely mistaken. I like SOME shows a lot of people hate, but I so agree with everyone on this crap. Please don't waste your time with this terrible show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 12, 2013

This sucks!

Hey guys! My name is Robert! Now i'll review this crapfest. Man, this show is horrible. The plot is really overdone. An alien named Marvin lands on Earth, but his family has to keep his indentity (sorry if I spelled that wrong) a secret. That is lame! This show is also a cross rip-off of Ben 10 and Mork & Mandy. The humor is really gross. The worst joke BY FAR is the one where Marvin is drinking a milkshake, then he is pouring the milkshake back into the glass with his NOSE! Then he drinks the milkshake again! GROSS! To make matters worse, a girl called it awesome. I'm not joking! She said "that was disgusting...lyAWESOME!" WHAT?! That was 0% awesome, and infinity% disgusting! Who would laugh at this crap? No one likes it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjadabub February 10, 2013

S--tvin, S--tvin.

Dumbest show ever, non-realistic, no good plot, no good messages, just weird and crazy slapped together, I hope this isn't an ACTUAL show, because this is such a joke. Most parts are disgusting and it makes no sense. There is more about this show which makes it stupider, but
I will stop here. it's simple, This is so bad, I just hope it ends early. BTW, This was a 5 minute show, slapped together with dumb ideas, it makes it a total 1 star, and a DRAFT, I couldn't watch 5 minutes of the 1st PART of the 1st episode. Would rate 0 stars if I could if I could. FRED disappoints us again