Parent and Kid Reviews on

Mickey Mouse Funhouse Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 7 parent reviews

Sort by:

This show is bad. I don’t know any other way of putting it. It doesn’t even have a good theme song. HOW DID THEY MESS UP THE THEME SONG?!?!? There isn’t even any educational value. Mickey Mouse clubhouse teaches kids problem solving skills, does Mickey Mouse funhouse? No, it doesn’t. I think what bothers me most about this show is that it just doesn’t make sense. The amount of plot holes is crazy. Yes, I know this is a kids cartoon with magic but there is no consistency! It doesn’t add anything to Mickey Mouse and his friends. I’m surprised Disney would want to associate themselves with this rubbish. It is just a worse version on Mickey Mouse clubhouse. At least Mickey and the roadsters racers gave us something different but this show didn’t. It’s the same thing, but worse. It is not worth the time watching. If you want to see a Mickey Mouse kid show, watch clubhouse or racers, NOT FUNHOUSE. It’s just bad.
1 person found this helpful.

Perhaps the cringiest and weirdest Disney Junior show I’ve ever seen after goldie and bear

Annoying

Funny the funhouse voice is absolutely terrible. I can't believe disney is putting their name on the awful songs the series has.
1 person found this helpful.

Beware Tarot cards in this show

My kids (aged 5 and 2) were watching this show regularly and I had watched a few episodes and found it inoffensive. No great plot lines or moral lessons but nothing objectionable. My son recently showed me how to “read my future” using cards and when I asked him where he learnt that, he said it was from “Mickey Mouse Funhouse”. As a Christian family, we are trying to raise our kids right and we object to Tarot cards/witchcraft etc. so I found it disturbing that this content is included on a children’s show. I will not be letting my kids watch this show anymore.

its ok :/

my littlest girl loves this show my oldest not so much I think its a very good show

Some problematic characters

Typical cringey preschooler show. What concerns me the most is one of the characters, Weaselene, often cheats and steals, and also tends to speak in AAVE which I find problematic because it's stereotyping black children as badly behaved. I try to skip the episodes with her in it.