Parent and Kid Reviews on

Mickey Mouse Funhouse Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 4 kid reviews

Sort by:

Ok so as a kid i liked mickey mouse clubhouse then i got too old to watch it when i heard from my litte cousins that a new mickey show called mickeymouse funhouse was coming up i liked the idea until i watched it. there is no education in the show or any morals there just coming too diffrent worlds through doors and talking to people and the new characters are pointless teddy looked nice but he rarely gets screen time except in the songs they just make him a small pluto with a doghouse attached to its body and doesn't do much, so it makes him pointless. windy is a flag who does nothing but dance with the characters when they are dancing and thats all. funny ismy least favourite super annoying and doesn't help the gang in any way he just pops up and talks to them sometimes even stalling the gang and he sometimes creeps me out the way he giggles. over all this show is not a good lesson especially since funny might teach kids to be annoying like him honestly i don't know how my litte cousins like this show but they do. my childhood is destroyed and i feel bad for children who watch new shows they aren't as good as the old ones and they have 1/80 of the morals the old shows had so just watch mickey mouse clubhouse the funhouse is cursed.
1 person found this helpful.

Chunky Fun Times

I LOVE THIS IT IS SO AWESOME I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT IS THE VERY VERY BEST!

1 person found this helpful.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is better

Pretty Good... No Offense to Harvey Guillen Though.

I've watched the first episode on Disney+ and it's pretty good. It (almost) captures the fun of the original but I wonder if it'll be going for more than 2 years. I mean, this show is only rated about 3 out of 5 stars. I mean, Mickey Mouse: Mixed-Up Adventures almost got a 4 and it was only making episodes for two years. So in episode 1, Mickey and friends go to this Woods where they find Funny the House. They wonder if dragons are good or bad so they go through this door to Majestica, or the Medieval Age. (Funny has a bunch of doors to different places by the way.) They meet a dragon ruining the whole town and soon the dragon (named "Fargus") takes Mickey. The gang rescues Mickey and Mickey captures the dragon! Hooray! This was probably my favorite part of the episode because Mickey is my favorite character of the bunch and well... he was doing cool stuff. Although, the dragon makes these baby noises throughout the episode so in the end, (surprise, surprise) it just wants to play. In the end, they return home. The only thing stopping this show is Funny. No offense to Harvey Guillen (voice of Funny) but that's it. I hope I'm not being too mean but yeah.