Kid reviews for NOVA

NOVA Poster Image

Pretty Good

There is a little violence in these episodes. I think that there are a lot of false beliefs in here for Christians, but I just remind myself that the billion of years and evolution( and some other things) are not real. But after that it is pretty educational!

Good. But sorta scary.

The episode I watched was WHY SHARKS ATTACK and I thought it was scary. It was good but I thought it was only okay for 8+. But if CommonSense says 10+ is what I should do that's what I'll do. Itz not that scary though.

awesome

meerdog shut your piehole up man nova is science i don't care about god i more interested how the real world works

Very, very, educational(=

I think this is one of the best ways to learn. It really makes learning fun for kids and adults!!! You should watch it(=

I guess its pretty interesting.

Some kids (like 9 and younger.) might be A LITTLE scared cause some images are A LITTLE intense for them. (For example, 9/11) But I guess this show would cover up the whole zex talk thing. *cough* Anyway, its a cool and interesting show.

Educatonal and Scientific show more better with older kids.

NOVA explains the generations of science such as the human brain, wars, and others.Since it's educational, it would be good for young kids but it's rated TV-PG.There are discussions about wars, weapons, crimes, tornados, etc.Some images might be violent or scary to young kids.The rest of the episodes explain science and are very educational.Some episodes might be creepy to young people so it's that scary.There are topics about smoking, but it's for a SAFE cigarette so it's mild.Very mild sex, gender, AIDS, population control, etc.More for older kids, pretty good show, not much of your image for a science show.

Educational, but not for easily-blown-away people

I only watched one episode, about the human brain, and it covered a really interesting topic, which I'm not exactly sure how to spell, but it's basically when certain senses are kind of.. linked for a person, like if they were to see a black and white picture of the letter A, they might see it in red. Or if they hear a plane they see red lines in the air. But some of the other things were somewhat creepy. If you're like me and can not handle the mind blowing-ness of science, this show is not for you.

At school we were forced to watch the episode about reproduction and the such. I dispised that episode but the rest are fairly good.

A good show, with some hitches~!

This TV show is informative, educational, and above all, fun! My favorite is Nova Science Now, that shows short clips of things interesting in the science world. However, there are some mature topics covered, and evolution is referred to A TON!! Since we're christians and don't believe in evolution, there have been a couple shows that our parents have said no to. But bottom line, a good show!