All teen and kid member reviews for Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory

Teen, 14 years old Written bycardtop May 2, 2010

perfect for the teens

love the show rob awsome job I should go see it but dont know where its at. Also can you teach me how to sk8 and where is the factory at? from Jared
Teen, 13 years old Written bygrant simpson May 8, 2010

rb

its good for skaters and it will improve your skate brain
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlake_Slaughter January 21, 2014

Not as funny as ridiculousness, but still good!

This show is goofy, but is still really funny. The strongest language is bleeped out, but this show can contain mature themes.
Kid, 10 years old October 28, 2010

Good show for Tweens and Mature Kids

I really like this show. It is probably my favorite TV show. Parents should know that there is some swearing but the worst of it is bleeped. Sometimes there are references that aren't very appropriate either but if you are a mature kid i think you could probably handle it. Great Show!
Kid, 11 years old November 18, 2009
awsome for tweens and up even my dad likes it
Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2009

Great for young teens

this show is fun to watch snd practily flawless. Yet there is cursing. It is mild though. Worse words get bleeped.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycaliforniaman714 June 22, 2011

Entertaining

Young Kids and Teenagers would love this show. Rob is a real funny person and makes the show interesting and keeps it clean for kids especially. Defiantly recommend it for kids who have not seen it before.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheSleepyHollow February 21, 2011

Perfect for tweens and teens

I really like this show its sends a great message, just a little suggestive at times
Teen, 15 years old Written byDJ_Jay-D April 3, 2009

My favorite Show ever

I started watching this show when it came out in Febuary to see how it was, i also watched Rob Dyrdek and Drama in Rob & Big, another great MTV show. The show is about Rob and Drama working in their own skate plaza in L.A it shows them working on a line of toys, getting biten by sharks, "ziplining" and many more wacky adventures in the fantasy factory. i would highly recommend this show for anyone from the ages of 11 and higher, check it out!!!
Kid, 11 years old October 23, 2010
it is a cool show. not to bad for kids. and the bad words are not vary often. it is a funny show. dont watch viva la bam.