All teen and kid member reviews for Sex and the City

Kid, 10 years old October 31, 2009

The greatest! Started watching it with my mom at age 7. didn't see any problem with it. Heck, I skipped first grade, so I'm in 6th grade, and you see a lot worse at school!aw
Teen, 15 years old Written byhiyaaaa August 16, 2011

awesome show

it's really crazy like when Samantha tried to orgasm..... but I don't recommend this for kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byTeenc October 28, 2012

AWFUL!!!!!

WHY WOULD ALL OF YOU THINK THIS IS GREAT???? IT'S NOT! IT'S HORRIBLE!!! TAKE THIS OFF THE AIR!
Teen, 16 years old Written bysamdod2427 April 17, 2015
This is all in context. Whilst at times, wildly innapropriate, SACT is a frank and genuine introduction to life. Funny and charming, the show is never gratuitous, but is often Frank. Sarah Jessica Parker said something along the lines of being uncomfortable with the swearing at first, but whenever she censored her charecter, Star always gave a good reason. It's all there, not out of the blue cursing. That said, there's also a lot of nudity. Perhaps best to vet episodes and select a few which have the substance without everything else.
Kid, 10 years old April 6, 2010

Horrible Movie.

Not counting that the acting is horrible, it puts sex in an unnatural way.So its iffy.
Teen, 16 years old Written byagainWTF December 7, 2014

Never wach this terrable show!

I was fipping through my TV stations and caught a rerun of this show. I was in need of some intertanement, and it was cheep intertanement. The one eppasoad I wached was full of consumerisem, unhealthy sex lives, very unhealthy friendships and if I didn't know better I would have thought it was a parrody! DO NOT WACH THIS SHOW....
Teen, 15 years old Written byromy97 April 22, 2013

cool

very funny and sexy.. my mum knows I watch this show and approves of it (:

Great Show NOT FOR KIDS

The TBS version is OK for kids ages 13+ HBO 18+
Teen, 14 years old Written byZebraGal August 27, 2014

Sex mad but good role models

Yes they talk about sex and have sex but they are still great rolemodels. The girls all have high powered couries and are independent. The shows explores the routes girls can take it also shows it is okay to do what you want. The girls all care about each and are great friends. Yes they have sex but it is not always shown as a postive. They do drink cocktails but only in moderation. Drugs are shown in a bad light.8
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2012

Only Appropriate for certain children.

One of the main characters are more humble than the others. A lot of sexual talk and references. Friends Go out and drink quite frequently.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycheergurl16 September 12, 2011

sdfghn

its not that bad, im 13 and i watch it, if your kids watch it, make sure its on E! because on HBO they show everything. other wise, its an good show.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDylan.wilson June 28, 2011

A show and film that should not be missed, but make sure your child is mature to handle it.

I think this is also coming from somone who is 14, that the show does have a lot of sex, drinking, and labels but the show has heart and it shows the power of friendship I don't reccomend this for anyone under 15 or maybe a 15 year old but you have to be mature and realize that the stuff inthe show is done through women in their 30's late 20's and not something a teenager should be doing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byandythef_me November 12, 2010

Perfect for emotionally mature teenagers

This show carries (no pun intended) good messages as to what to do in relationship situations. Personally watching it has helped me quite a lot, emotionally mature teens can totally handle this material.
Kid, 9 years old June 12, 2010

Not for kids under 17

im gussing this a sexually movie with drugs and spending to much money so im gussing its not for kids thank goodness i never watched it i would just get in trouble
Teen, 17 years old Written byHaveCommonSense May 2, 2010

Perfect for anyone 13+

Love The Show!!!!!!!!

Amazing!

I started watching this show when i was 11 or 12, my mom knows i watch it, and a lot of times i watch it with her and my older sister. I've seen every episode, the movie, and love it!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

funny

this show has a lot of lewd sexaul references but the language isn't to to bad on tbs ive never seen the hbo version some quick scenes of sex not much nudity