Kid reviews for Squidbillies

Irreverent cartoon mocks the rural South. Skip it.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySeto007 October 17, 2009
As a lover of Random and Dark humor, there is very little I won't watch on Adult Swim: THis is probably the only one I won't watch. No, not because it's extremely violent or offensive, It's because it's not funny. AT ALL!!! Stick to the rest of Adult Swim, and change it to something else when this come about.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheProdigy November 18, 2015

Good MATURE TEENS ONLY!!!

funny show! But lots of language (F*** is bleeped out, so is S***), moderate sexual references, the grandma does meth and smokes ciggaretes. The dad drinks. So, if your child is mature enough and you think it would be ok, let em watch it, it's so FUNNY!!!
Kid, 10 years old May 30, 2010
It's the funniest thing ever!But lots of language,F***is beeped out and so is s***,the aunt has a meth and smokes,dad drinks,and lots of brief or refrences of perverted sex.

Teen, 17 years old Written byibarncat April 14, 2012

Slightly irrelevent cartoon mocks excessive Southern pride. Don't skip it.

First off, Adult Swim does a bad job advertising this show. They take extremely random clips of unimportant or disgusting scenes and act like that's the entire episode. For that reason, it took me a while before I actually gave this show a chance with the Christmas episode. My thoughts basically were that it's an okay show with a lot of violence even for Adult Swim. That was true of that episode and some others, but is not the case all the time. There is some violence and sex stuff, but it's often wrapped up in decent plots, especially for an 11 minute show. Most episodes are funny and have some point to them, but there are episodes that are a bit lacking. On the whole, though, this is a pretty good show that Adult Swim needs to actually make look good if they don't want this one wrapped up in infamy.

Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan May 30, 2012

DUMBEST TV SHOW EVER

STUPID,DUMB,TERRIBLE,AND HOOORRRRIBBLLEEE !
Teen, 16 years old Written byihatecsm July 17, 2015

this is actually the best show.

Common sense! I can't belive you dissed on of the best shows on as next to superjail! 2 words: f you

Teen, 14 years old Written byjairamr11 September 4, 2017

Ehh... Kinda funny, but I would rather watch something else

First of all, I just have to say that this cartoon's artwork is straight up bad. It looks like a 2000's cartoon because of its artwork. It's not too funny, and it can get racist sometimes. In my personal opinion, I think this show is not the best, and I would recommend skipping it. A little better than Mr.Pickles, or King Star King.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTeenMovieReviewer June 18, 2017

Nope

Very offensive and stereotypical show. Extremely violent and absolutely not for children. My TV Rating: TV-MA

Teen, 16 years old Written byMy favorite tv shows May 31, 2017

Not recommended for kids under 16

I love this show but this is not recommended for kids under the age of 16
Kid, 9 years old August 14, 2012

Awsome but inaprop

Well it is hilarious but very VERY inapropriate

Teen, 15 years old Written byRobert Stiles June 24, 2017

An Unfunny Comedy Show Which Is Offensive To The Rural South

This Show Has Very Negative Messages, Not Only That, The Violence In This Show Is Repeatedly The Same Thing, Beatings, Shooting, etc. Kids Cannot Watch This

Teen, 16 years old Written byChloe's friends May 28, 2017
Kid, 7 years old November 3, 2016
this show is not oldanof for 12 years olds i just late 12 years get away with it but i did it becose there old anof but this one problie some people will yous it

Teen, 14 years old Written byXx that one bro Xx February 26, 2017

Offensive dumb and unnecessary skip it

I'm a fan of dumb humour but this show is garbage I tried to watch a episode of this but I just couldn't its an insult to your intelligence
Teen, 16 years old Written bygavyn September 8, 2016
It's a great show I'm actually twelve and I watch this show I would not say this is a show for younger kids but they will not get half the jokes in this show some episodes are raunchy and funny adult humor but great show

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheProdigy November 18, 2015

Good MATURE TEENS ONLY!!!

Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2015

Awesome

The world is inappropriate, let alone a cartoon, people are ridiculous, just turn the dang channel! Funny but bad for kids. Yours, Goatworlds.

Kid, 12 years old June 7, 2014

Violent.

Violent. Graphic, would not recommend for kids. I took a few sneak peeks at it, and the episode I saw was when Early had an addiction and thought he was going to die. They ripped out someone's heart and shot a gun so it blew off the top part of someone's jaw, and the bottom part remained behind. Also, that cop was hit by a car driven by early, and he even said 'mother fuckas' in another episode. I would not want to watch... again...