All parent member reviews for The Apprentice

Adult Written byLowe's man February 25, 2014

Think twice about this show.

I have never seen THE APPRENTICE, so I'm probably not a good person to review this show. But, at the risk of being jeered at, there is something I should say about this show, and I'm going to say it. It's about Donald Trump. Many of us know about and remember the insulting remarks he made about President Obama. Moreover, the year Randal Pinkett won, Trump asked him a question he never asked any other winner. Pinkett and others perceived the question as racist, which it indeed likely was. So, before turning this show on for your children, we need to raise an issue about Trump's racial views, or at least find out more about them.
Adult Written byBlurbie April 9, 2008
Adult Written byDejavu April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydanimarsh April 9, 2008
Adult Written byliefde1 April 9, 2008

entertaining show

I love to watch this show each week. My husband got tired of it because he said that the same type of people are used each season and that it true in a way. There is usually a prissy person who doesn't do well without food/sleep and a out-there creative type that doesn't work well with others, as well as several who are agressive or overly opinionated. But I like to see how the teams come up with concepts of how to present and sell a product.
Adult Written byhotdogchick April 9, 2008

Donald Trump Rocks!

I love The Apprentice! This TV Show rocks!
Parent of a 12 year old Written byTsion April 9, 2008

Not TV-14 Material, but pretty close...

THE APPRENTICE is a hit TV show. Everybody loves it. But is it warranted? I'll get right to the point. The show is somewhat amusing and entertaining, but it uses language. More than the occasional B***h that CommonSense warns about. "S", "A", and "D" are used frequently as well. The message is horrible. Money is everything, being competitive is everything, you can only get ahead by putting others down, and material objects always make your day. If you're looking for a better drama series, check out The West Wing. If you're looking for something completely different, watch Hairspray. Awesome movie.