Kid reviews for The Apprentice

Survivor for the business class.

Kid, 9 years old September 27, 2016

This review is for season one.

Not too much bad stuff. There's not too much bad language, in season one they do say "shut up" and they shush each other a couple of times. I don't know anything about other seasons.
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2016

OOOHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

THIS SHOW IS INSULTING AND I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!! IT'S LITTERALY ONLY ABOUT DONALD TRUMP SAYING, "YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!" AND THAT'S IT!!!!!! I HATE THIS SHOW!!!! DON'T WATCH IT!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I'M WATCHING IT!!! I JUST DIED BECAUSE OF HOW HORRIBLE THE SHOW IS!!! BLEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 11 years old April 2, 2012

FIT FOR MOST

I am only 11, but I love this show. (I am a bit wierd) It, apart from the odd episode, has zilch sexual content and swearing is rare. If swearing does occur, it is censored. A good programme. I don't want to be in the business industry, but I still find it very entertaining. However, be mindful of some of the conflicts between contestants.

Kid, 11 years old July 21, 2011

Entertaining

My whole family would watch this show together. It was entertaining. My favorite part was watching them yell and argue when that would happen I would say to my mom ' ooh it's getting spicy '. My concerns would be
sex and language also to celebrate they drink wine. Sine challenges would be sexy, and some of the people's conversation would turn suggestive you could say.. Language a** b**** h*** and d*** you can totally tell when they're saying f***. Alot of times someone will go off at someone else and they will start cussing each other out. Friends will turn on each other in a second.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 16, 2010

Good from what I remember

I watched this show a long time ago, when I was a younger kid. I remember that it had some language. I also remember that Trump was harsh to people and yelled, "You're fired!" to people. But it was interesting to see how people acted on their missions. Violence: Sometimes, the competition gets heated. Sex: Some references to sexual appeal. Language: Most of it is bleeped out.

Teen, 13 years old Written byusaswim April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byslammers4 April 9, 2008

Great show...

Interesting, sort of addicting as the season goes on... Just a good show hands down.
wonderful! could watch it all day.

MY FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOW

I understand what all those cuss are. I dont think this show inapropiate at all. Me and My Dad watch this every time its on. So i don't see what the big deal is

Business Show Hit uses Language and has Horrible Message.

The Apprentice is fun. The scenes in the boardroom with Donald Trump are enticing and it's amusing to watch all of the contestants fight for their jobs.
But language is heavy, more than the occasional 'bitch' that CommomSense warned about. They use the s***, a**, and d**n. The message is also horrible, teaching that money is everything, you need to compete for everything, and that backstabbing and being unkind get you ahead.
Fun for adults and teens. Not for kids.