Parent reviews for The Assistants

Upbeat showbiz bcomedy centers on strong female character.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byFatherOf3 March 11, 2010

Overly Sexualized. Characters have breasts overly exposed and Characters having Sex? On Nick?

Saw an episode where a character lost his virginity and he stepped out of the car to do a celebration dance and then the girl was shown inside the car looking out the window - she was on her hands and knees with her breasts showing far too much.

Constantly pushing breasts up and out of clothing to a ridiculous level - this is not good for teenagers.

Sex, and overly sexualized, etc.

Also there have been repeated sexual references and indecent sexual behavior - what a great show for kids.

Parent of a 13-year-old Written byJpbiglin August 21, 2009

Definately not for tweens, and no adult would enjoy it either, awful

My son had this show on today. I am so incredibly disgusted with Nickelodeon for airing a show like this. In 30 minutes I heard the word "ass" two times, one guy referred to "junkies" as "poor bastards" One girl said "son of a muffin basket bi*ch". Two people drinking alcohol, while one of them strips and twists his nipple! A girl talks about selling her body for a dress. On two occasions there was discussion about "boob grabbing". During a commercial break there was a commercial for "Degrassi" where kids takled about "getting high" and "bitches". WHAT IS GOING ON WITH NICKELODEON?!?!?!?