Kid reviews for The Baby-Sitters Club

The Baby-Sitters Club Poster Image

Based on 1 review

An Okay TV Show...Slightly Disappointed

I loved reading the Babysitters Club book series as a little kid. I still do! So when I found out about The Babysitters Club TV show, I was ecstatic. I liked it alright, but not as great as I expected it to be. Not very good acting and pretty cheesy. The girls are sometimes out of character. For example, Mary Anne is supposed to be petite for her age and she has brown eyes, but in the TV show, she's one of the tallest girls and has blue eyes. Also, in the episode where Matt, a deaf little boy, is learning how to read lips, Kristy is like, "Great! Now we don't have to use sign language to communicate with him!" Very unprofessional and unreasonable. It's also pretty predictable, too. I know how each episode is going to end even when watching it for the first time. Despite that, I rate it 3 stars because it's cute, has great messages/role models, and it can entertain kids. Also it can make adults and anybody who read the books nostalgic.

yes, it's a bit cheesy, with the baby-sat kids being not good actors,but other than that, perfect for kids who need cheering up, or who are getting used to tween life.