Kid reviews for The Bachelorette

Televised search for love has an iffy premise.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDogcat April 25, 2020

Who on Earth watches this garbage!!!!!!!!!! I’ve never seen it but i think it’s just a steaming pile of romance garbage that’s just here to make money! Every one should know it’s not real! And they have soooooooooooooooooooooooo mutch spinoffs and other junk for money! ABC just wants money and they made this to get it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byUNICORN101 March 1, 2019

It's pretty OK

So it is kinda sketch and you probably think my advice sucks cuz I'm sorta young but here go's nothin' it has fairly bad messages but is pretty much fine to watch with an older person to help you understand that cheating and whatever else they are doing is NOT ok. But overall pretty good show not recommended to under 11.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBraveSword123 July 11, 2017

Teen, 17 years old Written byilovemoviesandtv June 10, 2016

Cringe-y, but entertaining

I think it's bizarre that the girls dates all these guys at once and it's weird to watch the bachelorette kiss all these guys. But that is why I think it is entertaining, because it is out of this world ridiculous! The one thing I don't like besides the obvious polyamory: too much drinking! The men are drinking all day and all night, it's gross.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTrust me I know May 19, 2014

It is FINE

*You see, I am only 13, so my advice might not seem completely credible, but I am going to try an be as accurate as I can.*
Okay, the Idea of this show might seem a little questionable, but it really isn't as bad as it seems. For most children and teens my age, nothing on this show is going to really affects the mind. Unless your kid has been REALLY overprotected, or he or she is very sensitive, they'll be fine. Nothing on the show is new to most kids, it's not like some romance and kissing is anything different than most things that we already have access to. :T So STOP being paranoid! Unless your child is super fragile, watch the show! It's very interesting! :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byi rate things August 17, 2013

Sexist and steriotypical

The bachelorette is not worth your time, or your kids time. It gives kids the idea that disloyalty is okay. Even if it is not with romance. Also, in the bachelor, the man proposes to the woman. But in the bachelorette, the man STILL proposes to the women. It is very sexist.

Kid, 12 years old August 18, 2010
Really great show. The season with Ali was the best so far. Love it and I'd think anyone who knows that life doesn't go like it does on tv should be fine with it. So I'd say 7 and up.

Teen, 13 years old Written byomg18 May 31, 2010
the show ok but its just plain boring