Parent reviews for The End of the F***ing World

Dark dramedy raises talking points for mature teens.

Adult Written byOscar S. January 26, 2018

Very dark humor, for older teens

Some images are practically gore and it is not good influence on smaller aged teens. Need to have a very mature open mind for this type of content. As an adult I liked it but I would not encourage my kids to view it. Alyssa in particular is even more crazy.

Adult Written byDesk05 January 8, 2018

Properly Good

I actually liked this a lot. It definitely has some gorey scenes, but they flash by quickly if you turn your head. There's an almost sexual assault in ep 3 and some vomiting in the beginning of ep 4 for peeps with emetophobia. When the pair stays at a serial killer's house, James finds some disturbing footage on the man's camera. I have no idea what the images were because I refuse to look, but the sound alone was very disturbing. Anyway, I love the dry wit and the outlandishness in the show. The show also doesn't try to romanticize mental illness either. Alyssa's bratty behavior is very relatable to teens who act out because of their home situations, so it's sure to be relatable. If your kids are mature, let them have at it. Some scenes are a little risque so if you watch with them they might be embarrassed.

Uncle of a 12 year old Written byandreiairiscord... January 30, 2018