Kid reviews for The End of the F***ing World

The End of the F***ing World Poster Image

RATED15+violence,sex,nudity,language,sexual language,sexual violence

SOME STRONG SEX SCENES WHICH MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR UNDER 15 and STRONG LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE(MATURE CONTENT)

1 person found this helpful.

One of the best Shows I have ever watched!!!!

This Show is really good. I would say it is ol for 12 year old kids, because it has positive messages and Importent lessons for everyone to know! It has Violonce but mostly only shots, the sexual content is not that bad because it has no nude shown, about the language you should not care! I would recommend this Show to everyone, it is just the best!!!

What an AMAING show I love almost everything about it including the wonderful cinematics :)

Definitely not

So I started watching this a week or so ago, and at first I thought it was a load of poorly written rubbish that wasn't worth the time. Now I'm a full series in, and it's definitely growing on me. It's not something I would watch with my parents due to some of the themes just being uncomfortable subjects, but I would say as a mature 14 year old this programme is okay for me. I questioned turning it off at first due to feeling a tad weird watching it, but I got used to it all really quickly. There's a lot of swearing, and you see scenes of violence against animals and humans alike, but nothing too graphic or detailed is shown. It's rated a 15 for a reason, and I can see that, but in my opinion it's just about okay from about 14 if you're a mature and sensible person. Overall, the plot is a bit all over the place and the acting isn't great, but it's perfect for something to just stare at on a lazy weekend!

I am literally obsessed with this show. It’s absolutely perfect. I recommend 12+ because there is some gore, explicit language and sex

Good show lottsssss or surprises

Ok so I do not think this show is 17 and up. I just think it’s something that we would watch when I’m home alone.It’s good but just, makes you uncomfortable when you are watching it with someone.I did not watch all episodes, I only got to episode 4 when I got uncomfortable to watch with my dad home.

I wish they didn't cancel it :(

Warning: there is an attempted [email protected] and a mentioning of an eating disorder

AMAZING

I LOVE THIS SHOW SM I AM 11 ITS STILL SO AMAZING I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT

Extremely well written and emotional, yet positive movie.