Parent reviews for The Mole (2022)

The Mole (2022) poster image

Based on 1 review

Among Us The Game Show (without the killing)

I’ve watched Six episodes so far with my 9 Year Old, she is very mature for her age and is not triggered by cursing or fear based competitions in the show. We are both having a great time debating on who’s the mole. She told me that she enjoys this show because it reminds her of the game Among Us of which she plays regular with her friends. I was shocked when I saw the TV- MA rating on Netflix Canada (Rated R) so far I’ve only seen a few minor swear words a couple of f-bombs and some alcohol drinking in a challenge. If your kid likes Among us and Amazing Race this is a great show to watch. Should be rated TV 14 (PG13) at max. If your Child is young but very mature, they will also enjoy this, just like my 9 year old.

I think it’s appropriate for all ages. I love that it’s clean good show. Having Alex Wagner host was a classy choice. She was such a great choice. She has that great serious voice and how she speaks with them when they leave is so cool. She is a class act and she added a sophisticated but cool edge!