Parent reviews for The Righteous Gemstones

The Righteous Gemstones Poster Image

Spiritually bad for anyone of any age.

I’m not sure what this reviewer is talking about. This show is pretty disgusting and if you are a Christian it should down right offend you and bring you do fiction when watching it. I could not even get past the first episode becuase I already new what direction this was heading. Just like west world this show is not for Christians with values. Some people have a very low bar of what entertainment is. Please don’t listen to these raring and certainly do not let any kids of any age watch this garbage show.

"Common Sense" dropped the ball.

After reading the "Common Sense" review, I gotta wonder did your reviewer just watch the 1st episode and call it a day? The show gets far more graphic, and explicit as it goes. Also 15+? I don't know anyone with common sense who would recommend this show to anyone who isn't an adult?

Okay

Innovation

So hilariously inappropriate, like Shameless.

It's so funny in a shocking, " they're saying/doing what now" kind of way. We have teenagers in the house and we pause it when they walk into the room. And we're not like super strict. Lots of penises (for real) and taboo topics.