All parent member reviews for Weeds

Adult Written byShowtimefan November 2, 2010

Teens

Weeds is a great show for adults. Teens can relate to the charecters. The show goes in deep story lines. The story lines are very complicated all thought they deal with drugs. I think the Weeds tells everyone how bad drugs are even though the people in the show smoke and sell it they show what happons when you do it there are a lot of negative things. And that will make people not want to do drugs. The show is not a normal tv 14 if parents think Sex And The City was bad they have not seen Weeds even South Park is not as bad as Weeds anything on Showtime or HBO has a lot of Bad Words since it is a premeum chanel they can show and say what they want. I dont know if I have ever seen a show that has this much profanity They will put to many Fwords and Swords They will say a lot of Religious jesters that are bad the jesters will include bad words. A average Epesode would have about 10 15 fwords at the least. Sex goes on a lot. We see breasts and Bottems. The violence is not to bad in the early seasons around season 4 it gets bad. All and All Weeds is a good show but not for people under 14
Adult Written byLostfaery20 April 9, 2008

I AM ABSOUTLEY OBSESSED WITH THE SHOW

but its deff not for anyone under 17 or 16. I mean teenagers these days smoke pot but they dont need more encouragement. I love the show. Its amazing but its not for youngings
Parent Written byCooldee May 30, 2010

Drugs are bad!

This show has no highlights at all! Block this show!
Adult Written byAmericanplaya217 July 24, 2013

good show

The show has violent throughout seasons, there are no positive messages or role models. There are sex scenes in some episodes involving characters and main characters, the show contains graphic language, there are some visible logos, and there is defitnitly drug use and drug dealing in the show.
Parent Written byNatbookaddict May 27, 2013

Great show for adults only

I would say not appropriate for anyone under 21! Haha . Lots of sex, drugs, every kind of cuss word. Definitely a very interesting addictive tv show.
Adult Written bymborovsky April 9, 2008

Not for kids

I heard that this show was really good. I bought it off of itunes and I watched the first four episodes. I hatted it. It was horrible. Not for kids. I dont even think its for adults.
Adult Written byJRCrews20 June 21, 2012

Good show, not for young kids.

Its a good show, even though it contains content inappropriate for young teens and kids. Other than that the show has a good story line and alot of crazy scenarios and a bit of crude humor.
Parent Written byTheQuinnster56 April 5, 2012

GREAT

I'm 11 and I love this show. I will be honest it isn't appropriate for me. But it is a great show that a mature 11 year old can handle.
Adult Written byhuskaroo October 15, 2011

Addictive as a drug.

Wild, though and funny.Not for children definitely.Good plot, laugh and cast, and addictive.
Adult Written byLovemybrownhair March 12, 2011

Wonderful

LOVE IT. My mouth hung open threw all 6 seasons.
Adult Written bytrevorlsciact April 9, 2008

GREAT Addictive Dramady

Consistently keeps you waiting for what's going to happen next, very interesting characters, and beautiful scenery. One of the best shows on TV right now. Its not really suitable for kids at all due to explicit sex scenes and very adult situations, but for teenagers and adults it is a fantastic show that really gets you hooked. The drug use is actually very mild, showing people smoking weed but that's really it, other drugs are shown but they are condemned and not seen being used.
Adult Written bybwaais April 9, 2008

Excellent

Bien qu'elle nécessite une maturité d'esprit cette série vaut le coup d'oeil. Des enfants trop jeunes peuvent être cependant influencé par la séries. Sorry, but I speak french only.