All parent member reviews for What's New, Scooby-Doo?

Adult Written bytvconnoisseur May 29, 2015

The Best Incarnation

Although this show doesn’t have the impeccable animation style of the first 4 direct-to-video movies (Zombie Island, Witch’s Ghost, Alien Invaders, and Cyber Chase), it’s undoubtedly less rinky-dink than the pre-Zombie Island elements of the franchise. Also, the show isn’t afraid to poke fun at itself, and community-involved, crime-fighting Fred is a good role model for boys.
Parent Written bytreat02 February 19, 2012

great show!!

i think that this is very good and young kids can watch it. i say five because kids younger may not understand it. this is a good show for kids, it has great role models!
Adult Written byvalerie1299 April 9, 2008

Love that Scooby!

I loved Scooby as a kid and now so do my children. We watch this together and enjoy great laughs and guessing who is the villain behind the mask.
Parent Written byRoznar July 27, 2012

The new classic cartoon

A kid from the 21th century will enjoy this version of Scooby-Doo more, than the original "Scooby-Doo! Where Are You!", because he/she can understand it better, than SDWRU. They don't live in the 70s.
Adult Written byhdofu December 8, 2009

Here's whats new, Scooby Doo

I was a big fan of the classic scooby doo series as a child, thogh for most of the reasons parents would find it inappropriate today. Truth is it deals with most of the problems parents would have with the classic series, like suggestions to drug use, pro unhealthy eating (Scooby and Shaggy are vegans now which blows my mind). There still are some semi scary scenes I guess, nothing as traumatizing in my opinion as some of the earlier series though, like that freaky mad doctor with the dancing Dobermans in the sanitarium episode (which still give me chills to think about) Anyway there are plenty of educational moments now too. An ok choice for parents
Parent Written byjdtangney April 9, 2008
I think that this movie is appropriate and fun. also I think that you should see it with family because it is more fun to watch it with someone else.