All parent member reviews for Who's the Boss?

Adult Written bylivetohike April 9, 2008

Pretty Silly

OK, but Tony sure does seem dum
Parent of a 2, 5, and 8 year old Written byjengrammer June 18, 2010

Good, funny show for teens, but not younger kids.

This is a very funny show, but not for 8 year olds! The grandmother makes WAY too many sexy comments. There's an episode where the 8 year old boy is asking why his mother and the housekeeper doesn't just go ahead and "have sex" so they can get married. There are a lot of sexual jokes and and talk about sex, which is not appropriate for 8 year olds. This is more of a show for teens to watch with their parents.
Adult Written bysusie-q August 19, 2009

good for the entire family

i think it is a has no sex, or filthy language. very fynny.great show for all ages.
Parent of a 2, 6, and 8 year old Written byElizabethW June 18, 2010

Good family show for older kids and parents to view together

I loved this show as a teenager and when it recently came back on TV I noticed it was given the 8 and up review, but I must say I disagree. It has quite a bit of sexual jokes and innuendos, especially from the grandmother. I feel it's a good show overall, but more appropriate when kids hit around puberty and then it would still be good to watch with their parents as a family so topics could be discussed, (like premarital sex, which is frequently hinted at from the grandmother.) The main characters do have, overall, good values.
Adult Written byclarissa April 9, 2008