Kid reviews for You

You Poster Image

Its good show, not scary

Everyone is jut overreacting, seeing sex on screen isn't gonna kill us. The show can be quite raw, but no too bad. I hate horror movies but i love this show.
2 people found this helpful.

if you like thrillers this is a go to

its really fine as long as you skip the bits youre uncomfy with. Although i wouldnt let someone younger than 14 watch it as it tackles disturbing themes such as murder and stalking. if you like stuff like this watch it , in every show there is going to be sexual stuff thats why there is a skip button.
1 person found this helpful.

Great show 16+

Tons of violence and gore. There are a couple of sex scenes, but nothing too graphic. Language is what you would expect from a tv-MA show, but not to the point where it’s hard to watch. A bit disturbing for younger teens, but it’s one of the best shows out now.

1 person found this helpful.
Here's my take, it interesting and captivating. I love it. A stalker who will do anything for "love". Some scenes are a lot with but skip button people. But seriously it's not that bad I would watch it with my younger siblings but do have your finger hovering over the skip button. I would watch it. But if you have never seen an MA show before, you are in for a ride.

are the imposter

this is not for kids at all

really just don’t let kids watch you it has mature topics like murder sex rape stalking and a lot of language but for mature people it is a great show

Tube

Soulja Boy Tell Em

Only have watched one episode lol

I think its fine to watch 13+ but super mature 13, 14 year olds, the first episode (im in the second lol) has a s*x scene and another sexual scene also a graphic murder scene. The show is kind of creepy and disturbing in the stocking aspect, def do not watch in family.

depends

I think this show is absolutely 15+, there’s sex scenes(including masturbation ) , mention of rape , “gore”, and etc… I would absolutely recommend this show to anyone who is okay with that but besides for that it’s a great show with a very interesting plot :)