Kid reviews for Zevo-3

Zevo-3 Poster Image

GREAT SERIES FOR TEENS

Zevo-3 is an American series, so of course there is a little bit of lovey-dovey stuff. But, it also has adventures, Science and is for entertaining purposes with amazing voice actors like kari wahlgeren. It has some pros and some cons like other series but it is amazing.

why this show is good and not violent

it great the kids are place to overcome walls of trouble and the monster are interesting creations. and just so you parents know this will not teach your kids bad thing unless they are kids that are bad already. second of all violence is not a thing to describe this show, it is action pact and always interesting for the viewers. and third of all people i watch this entire show already and it's not bad the kids are good and only prank when it's actually funny.

Too cliche!

It could be cool... if it weren't so cliche. I mean, sketchers doesn't need it's own freaking TV show!!!

Stupid

Just another freaking show that is just a commercial. *sighs* What has our media come to???

dont watch this

I hate this show!

Violence does not consume these teen superhero stories

If you saw my first review, know now that I wrote it having seen only about five minutes at most of a small number of episodes early in the show's run. However, I eventually gave the show a full chance, and I was surprised by the fact that it is NOT primitive, and ironically has more continuity than the Voltron Force and Monsuno of modern-day Nicktoons. It is a well-written show that is kind of like X-Men, except it is more realistic in terms of knowing what mutation would actually do to someone. The main characters and the villains are the only ones whose mutations are actually benefitial. The other mutants are physically handicapped and/or extremely ugly. As a result of this, they are hated by society a lot more than the X-Men could ever think possible. In other words, the world of the Zevo-3 is as bad as Magneto makes out his situation to be. The most interesting part about the show is the hypocrisy of the mayor: he is secretly a mutant, yet he is putting all of his energy into destroying the mutants. SPOILER ALERT curiosly enough, he actually succeeds in doing this at the end of the series. All of the mutants are killed except for him and the Zevo-3, who are apparently forced into hiding their powers for good. In other words, this show has the most interesting series finale of any Nick show. Even Dragon Ball Z's series finale wasn't quite that good. And the finales of Danny Phantom and Avatar are dry and overly-predictable in comparison.

Just when I thought cartoons couldn't get any worse....

I turn on my T.V, only to find "Zevo-3" This show is just terrible! I'm disgusted with what Nick is actually airing. Are you serious? It's a 22 minute commercial. Not only that, but it's blatantly obvious that Sketchers made this to sell their products. Also, the plot-line, character development, and character designs are really dense, and don't even get me started on the dated slang, or the fact that the characters possess incredibly lame powers. Please do not even let your children watch this. When you see this show, change the channel. You'll be glad you did.