Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 11 parent reviews

Sort by:

Not American made.

Thought I was getting an AMERICAN doll not a made in China doll very disappointed. Not sure why there so expensive when target and Walmart China made dolls are 5 times cheaper.
2 people found this helpful.

Terrible Customer Service

Don’t expect any customer appreciation from this crew. I spent over $800 this year at this company but I couldn’t get a $10 concession from them. “So sorry. It is not our policy to extend that benefit to you.” Despite all the high minded blather that they infuse into their merchandising, their response to me was mechanical, rigid and cheap. I am finished with this company and their phony righteousness .
1 person found this helpful.

High price does not equal high quality

Biddy baby left eye stopped opening after 2 months and accessories in several packages (baby monitor and others) stopped working correctly after a month. Very cheaply made so I feel (and many other friends I know) determined this brand is a fraud. Cheaply made products with high price tag. We are willing to pay extra for quality but this line is not it. I honestly feel like a sucker who fell for the overhyped trendy style, never again. Buyer beware.

1 person found this helpful.

Anti American

Just a warning out there to all parents. Please look at all of the new things American girl has been putting out. It is racist and anti-American. We have thrown out every single piece that we own from this company and will make sure that the world knows how disgusting they have become. Go woke go broke. BYW They aren’t even made in America. Shame on this company.

Amazing customer service and beautiful crafted dolls that stand the test of time and can take a beating 5stars

Great investment a lot of the dolls were pleasant company so re sell was A + Just call a representative! I got the pleasure of talking to Mary didn’t catch her last name but, I’m glad I called in the morning because she made my whole day!

Buyer Beware on Create Your Own

We typically love American Girl but question their business practices. We placed an order for a Create Your Own doll. They accepted our payment method in November and I learned after a phone call I initiated that the estimated shipping time will be SIX MONTHS after order was placed. They did not provide this delay at the time order was placed or in a follow up email. Do not order for holidays and birthdays.

My son

My son loves reading the American Girl Magazine and is a fan of the movies, books, and dolls. It's a really good choice for girls and boys too.

I DON'T CARE!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!' :D

This so wonderful. I don't care if people say it's too expensive for the dolls, they may be a bit pricey,BUT THEY'RE TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!!! My girl plays with them so often, and she does so many things with them. The books are AMAZING!!!' I also like inner star u, which is a website where she can play online with her dolls. I JUst love AG!!! THANKS SO MUCh, AG!!!!!!!

Cool!

Marina (5), Jenna (13) and Yuki (15) own 18 American Girl dolls. I'm glad that they're the only dolls in my house.

Great!

Mary Anne (2), Krissy (6) and Julia (8) have 15 dolls.