A Black girl sits next to her mom and dad on a couch, all smiling. She is pointing at a smartphone that they are looking at together.

Concerned about social media, AI, and screen time?

Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best out of media and tech.

Parent and Kid Reviews on

AmericanGirl

AmericanGirl Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 32 kid reviews

Sort by:

not good

i got the american girl doll and ever scince i got it my house has been making noices and also the windows keep opening and i was going to the mall with my mom and we took the american girl doll with us and we almost crashed so we where going back home we almost crashed again and the doll had her hand up like if it was the one who almost made us crash. we decided to throw her away and the next day there was a package and we never ordered anything and in that package it was the same american girl doll so we arn't going to get a american girl doll ever again.

American Girl is Awesome!

American Girl dolls are amazing dolls that kids can learn through with their books. AG sends great, positive messages to tween girls.

I love the books

I love the books and the games. My favorite AG books are the My Journey with (Beforever character) books. My favorite doll is either Tenney Grant or Samantha Parkington.

American girl fan!

I have been using this site since I was six years old. Still love it! It's awesome, has everything you could think of; from advice to hairstyling videos to games to crafts to puzzles to all about your favorite character. Currently the website is at it's best, except for loss of some of my fave games. I love the Girl of the Years from Marisol Luna (2005) to Lea Clark (2016) and the Beforever characters (mostly for education) are awesome. Maryellen Larkin (1954) is my favorite. Sure it's assoiciated with buying stuff. It's American Girl. I have some disappointments, too. But this website? Totally safe and awesome! Check out this website for young girls ages 8 to 17! Keep in touch!

A fun website but keep an eye on your kids

While this website is great fun but there is sometimes a link to the American girl store.So if you want to make sure that your kids aren't going to buy a more then 100 dollar doll then you should keep an eye open.

So disappointing...

Remember: Never let a child under 3 on this website. I mean NEVER! 1. It's inappropriate. 2. It's trying to get your info in order to leave reviews. Remember, parents NEVER ever let your 1-2 child on it

Girl buzz

A sec of the site has something called Girl Buzz. I submit somethings on there. But they NEVER get posted! It's hard to get posted on there. I hope I'll get posted SOMEDAY!

Girl buzz

Great!

This website is great for ages 7 and up and I like the games and puzzles they have.

Sighs.