Parent reviews for Art for Kids Hub

Great how-to art videos only missing more written content.

Parent of a 5-year-old Written bydct17 June 20, 2020

My son and I love this

My son does the videos on his own, with me or other adults. He loves drawing and colouring and has learned so many new skills from them. They're great videos, something nice, encouraging and safe for kids :)
Adult Written byDucksInARow September 4, 2019

Great for all ages

I have six children of my own, and run a home daycare for children ages 3-6. Art for Kids Hub has been part of our family viewing for several years now. I really enjoy the simplistic presentation; there’s not lots of flashing lights or busy activity. It’s filmed in two frames; one, of the artist’s and his child assistant’s faces; and one of their hands and paper as they draw. The videos are generally less than ten minutes, so they fit easily into our very limited screen usage, and the tone of the videos are encouraging and supportive. The artist frequently mentions that he is using his own art style, and his instructions are suggestions. His assistant (one of his four children and occasionally his wife,) will draw the image slightly different from his own, and he always notes the differences as a positive and creative change that he enjoys.