Parent reviews for Book Creator

Book Creator Poster Image

Fun with Book Creator!

I teach first grade and am excited to use the Book Creator app with my students. Children can use their imagination to create books on any topic they choose. They can add many features including, pictures, text and drawings. They can also add voice to their story. Children love creating their own stories!

Book Creator Review - grade 2 teachers

I am very excited to use book creator with my stdents. It is engaging on many levels. Many of our students love technology and this is a great way to channel that love. You can incorperate their love of technogy, writing, reading and any topic that excites them about learning. You can get your students about learning through Book Creator. Teachers can take any idea, concepts or core content area and find fun ways to get kids excited about learning through Book Creator.

Great app!

I love this app! What a great way to have students show what they have learned. This app can be used for anything. Kids can make books just for fun, or as an assessment for the end of a unit. I can't wait to use this in my classroom!

Another Great Tool for the Classroom

I am a pre-k teacher and I am excited to use Book Creator in my classroom. It provides another "writing" experience for students. This in turn will create strong readers and a love for reading and writing. It's very user friendly and with some guidence initially younger students should be able to create books independently. I am excited to introduce this to my kiddos.

Love this App!

I am a Pre-K teacher and I love this App. My kiddos are going to love making their own books and reading the ones that I make. It is easy to use! I love being able to record what I write on the page so my students can hear my voice reading them the book. They can even record their voice while reading the page. I highly recommend this App!

Teacher Use

I love Book Creator! I am a preschool teacher and I am going to use the Book creator App on my classroom ipads so my students can become digital authors. They are motivated to use the ipads to draw and take pictures, so we will be adding math, ELA, and social concepts to this by creating books with Book Creator. We'll also share them with the students families.

Book Creator is so fun!

Book creator is a fun and easy app to make books with the kids in my prek class. The app makes adding photos or images from the internet easy. You are also able to add text boxes or write with a writing tool on each page. The colors of the pages can be changed as well as some special effects. After the text is complete, we record our children saying what is on each page. This is great for the little ones who love to read but are not yet ready to read independently. They can listen to what each says while looking at the book. In the classroom the children get so excited when we use book creator to make class books. They love seeing their picture and those of their classmates but hearing everyone's voices.

Easy to Use!

This app is kid friendly and easy to use! The finished product is very professional and something kids will be prod of!

Wonderful Resource

What a wonderful resource to let little ones know they can be authors and share their creative work all while learning to use technology. For struggling writers, they can record their voice for their story. They can also use recording to add a flair to the book. Great way to have kids show what they know about a topic too!

Excellent resource for teachers, parents, and students!

I am a mother and a teacher. I tried book creator for my first time in hopes to bring books alive. Book Creator does exactly this, you can customize your book just as you please! This is a wonderful way for children to see familiar photos, illustrations and to hear familiar voices read to them. Another great idea is that a child can record their own voice to their book!