All teen and kid member reviews for Cyberchase

Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2011

Good for the brain

I remember this site! This will have you thinking. Their games aren't too hard, easy, just in the middle. They can be fun too. It will help your child in Math. Perfect for learning!

best to learn

The interesting thing from the web is the games.It can benefit my learning because of the tricky skills or problems.The subject that related to the web is science,math and uoi.

Maths & UOI Learning

I think it is good for learning maths because it is finding about math the games most of them are math UOI
Kid, 5 years old May 11, 2016

The most interesting website ever!

The interesting part of the website is that it has many games that are not just for playing but it is also for learning like English,science and more. It can benefit our learning by playing games that are related to our learning.The most related subject is science because there are so many games related to science.
Kid, 4 years old May 11, 2016

Maths UOI Learn

The interesting thing from the website is Maths. The website is good for our learning skill. The subject in the website is maths, UOI,and health.
Kid, 6 years old May 11, 2016

the website is good to learn and interasting

the interesting part of the websites was learning math and reading and playing games that is
Kid, 7 years old May 11, 2016

best web to learn

it's fun good for learning UOI

GOOD and best to lernt

its good because it can help us to be smart
Kid, 5 years old May 11, 2016

the website is great to learn and play some new games and fun math games

its interesting part of the website to play and read and learn maths and others because there are maths and divisions multiplication and multiplication donuts.cyberchase is realy fun games and others like bargraph adition multiplication and games and activity
Kid, 12 years old May 11, 2016

fun math

it is interesting because it is fun. it is useful for math.

website to learn

I think that this website is interesting because it helps kids to learn a ton of things like things about earth, maths and healthiness for kids. The website is also creative because the theme of this website is about space and aliens. This can also teach kids a lot of things, kids can learn by playing games about maths and watching videos about earth and health. For example these games can teach kids doubling numbers, patterns and more and the videos can teach kids about eating healthy and about earth. I think that the best subject this website can teach them is math and about the earth because math is a really important subject because we need it in our daily life and we also need to learn to care for the earth for our children and the future. So in conclusion many kids can learn from this website and it is a very good website.
Kid, 8 years old May 11, 2016

good for learning

the interesting part is you can look videos games for learning.the games related to the website is maze the marbles. this website is good for learning how to move marbles in time maze the marbles game.cyber Olympic game this website is good to choose challenging cards.
Kid, 7 years old May 11, 2016

elipie1's review of cyberchase

i think its the best for most agest
Kid, 9 years old November 11, 2016

I love cyberchase!

I love this show because when I started watching Cyberchase I had no idea what fractions were and how to multiply numbers. After I had watched at least two of the episodes, I understood much more about math. I also love this show because it is very funny and the characters are always willing to help one another.
Kid, 6 years old May 11, 2016

this is website is making smart and know how to learn and fun

the interesting about the website is learning how to read and play games the best at the website is you can play so much games
Kid, 6 years old May 11, 2016

this is the very best website for learning

the interesting part of the websites is can make children smarter this game is useful for children the game has so much learning .
Kid, 9 years old May 11, 2016

THE BEST WEBSITE EVER

The interesting part of the website is making children learning without getting bored because they learn from games and they can watch videos. We can learn so much subjects such as maths, sciences, technology, English, and many more. The best subject is Maths.
Teen, 14 years old Written byiiEDMWolf February 1, 2016

I remember the show, and i like how this site is going.

The site is Perfect for Education.