Kid reviews for Disney Junior

Light learning fun with Playhouse Disney replacement.

Teen, 17 years old Written byissabelle0407 June 13, 2011

honnest and sweet

honnest and sweet for good things that they have to ge smart kids but i.m the one

Educational Value
Kid, 3 years old June 16, 2011

not now

this is good channel for the children.because the kids get education and good attetude.

Educational Value
Kid, 9 years old February 11, 2014

Off for kids age 4 and under.

This is only for kids 6 and up. I don't like this. Good-Bye, Kylene

Teen, 13 years old Written byemmygirl December 30, 2014

Good for young kids

The games are pretty educational and mostly have good messages. The design is pretty cute and there is games for every program. They have special "Birthday games". Alright for everyone under five. You don't have to log in, so it's cool for privacy and safety. I visited this site heaps when I was younger :).

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 9 years old March 1, 2014

Pause for kids aged 5 and under.

I know this. When you turn 2, 3, 4 or 5 you need to wait till you are 6 years old.

Kid, 10 years old January 25, 2013

Disney Made A Great Channel For Little Kids

I think Disney Jr. is really cute, and it teaches kids lessons. If you watch any of their channels on Disney, its cute watching them. But, I'm not really a fan thought, but Disney made a really good channel for ages 6 and under.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBeautifulKitten March 11, 2018

Annoyed

When I was a kid, I played it EVERYDAY! It was so good! Lots of activities. Since moving I forgot about it. When I try play it 6 years from just for memories, it always redirects me to an add to play the game on a phone. The phone is is terrible and I can't play the games or do anything now. So to sum everything up, don't bother because it is bombarded with the add! Unless there is a way to get rid of the add, I don't like it anymore.