Parent reviews for Disney

It's a safe, busy, beautiful world at Disney.

Adult Written byDisneydestroyer July 24, 2019

Disney sucks

Disney has ripped me off for the last time i will make them pay i bought a 24 pack of movies from them for $120 all the cases were empty then i buy a game 1 week later they remove it from the play store they also removed star wars rivals and kept all the apps that werent taking in income so i think they're trash that deserve to know what we think when they cheat ys out of our hard earned money/items/games whoevers with me reply

Adult Written byRyan.mcc October 3, 2020

Awful upkeep

I had ordered an item that was showed as in stock with no problems, took money from my account and all. Then hours later I get a message it’s not in stock. Don’t post things are in stock if they are not, simple as that. Also if it’s not in stock maybe don’t take money from my account, now I must wait for my money to come back to actually order what I want. Total s**t show.

Adult Written bygangsterparents March 5, 2019

OOGA

this should be the only thing we dont let our kids watch especially with all the charactors acting like they can see our kids my kids are terrified they think that mickey mouse is going to come and kidnap them in his van and his brother dan to meme extreme stupid expensive stuff with no billy mays to tell us all about it and shamwow to clean it but wait theres more.

Parent of a 10-year-old Written byinkiadk November 4, 2018

Clean website with some violence and Language

Disney is clean but there are some games with violence, videos/music with swears such as Hella and ASS. LOTS OF ADS TOO

Adult Written byKathleen V. February 17, 2017

Way too many commercials

I saw 11 commercials straight in a row. I know it is after 10:00 p.m. but this is ridiculous. Play like a few minutes of the show and go right back into a bunch of commercials. As a grandmother and an educator this is poor business.

Adult Written byguklhkj February 19, 2009

AWSOME to the 100th degree!!!!!!

disney is like the best place for poeple to go to and it has a large variety for poeple to chose from,like videos,games and much much more.
Adult Written byDevilDogUSMC81 April 9, 2008

Brain still working circles over site!

Yes, the site had great things for the kids to do, but it became confusing when trying to navigate the site. They should simplify it to ease navigation.
Adult Written byCharlie o. April 9, 2008

Good stuff overall

There's a lot to do on DisneyChannel.com: games, star bios, etc. If you're worried about commercialism, then you're in the wrong place; sites like these live on the ad revenue they generate (not unlike TV commercials), so it can be expected.

Some of the games have cartoony violence, but nothing over-the-top. Our oldest boy, now 11, has been frequenting thr site from years.
Adult Written byjillianlovescats April 9, 2008