Kid reviews for Disney

It's a safe, busy, beautiful world at Disney.

Teen, 15 years old Written byLoranikas303 November 3, 2020
Disney is an important part of our culture!

Kid, 11 years old September 23, 2020

OMG DISNEYS THE BEST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

I love disney it has movies for everyone whether your a 6 year old Disney Princess fan or 12 year old Star Wars fan! It made the first sound cartoon and I love almost all the films! It has a theme parks all over the world websites and even a cruise also mickeys on the Hollywood wall of fame so is Snow White! Disney is a incredible company and if you don’t let your kid watch it then that’s really dumb.

Teen, 17 years old Written byAGClyde June 9, 2021

The Best Movie Production Company Ever!

Honestly, people like me can literally have Disney + or just physical DVDs of Disney movies and be all set. Disney provides a variety of great movies that fit all ages and all sorts of audiences. From Disney Princess to epic superheroes, Disney is the way to go. For me, there have hardly been any disappointments in the world of Disney.
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2021

Best

I love Disney such much my favorite movie is Pocahontas and beauty and the beast Disney should live for ever

Kid, 9 years old December 20, 2020

I HATE IT

I HATE DISNEY WORST MOVIES EVER LIKE WHO WOULD WANT TO WATCH MICKEY MOUSE?!! AND THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS THAT AREN'T PRINCESSES!! I HATE ANYTHING TO DO WITH PINK OR PURPLE AND IT'S ALL DISNEY'S FAULT!!!!!!! WHENEVER I GO TO VISIT MY LITTLE COUSIN IF DISNEY IS PLAYING I JUST HIDE IN THE BASEMENT!! DON'T EVER EXPOSE KIDS TO THIS GARBAGE!!

Angry,

Too much hype

Disney is overrated.

Teen, 14 years old Written byohwowstudio October 25, 2019

its good

its a good website and company!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRose barry March 4, 2019

Changing as the years come.

Disney at first did not support very good messages for kids. But as they years go by, better movies come in that give kids better rolemodels and lessons.

Teen, 16 years old Written byCaty.Harris June 22, 2018
Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2014

Busy

The Disney website is jam packed. Cartoon violence fills some games. It is loudly announced that you 'shouldbuy Disney products, as anyone can access the large shopping center. You can watch full episodes, music videos, play from a large selection of games, and even get travel tips (to Disney World/Land). You can also click ads to go to the Disney Blogs. A very interactive website for Disney channel fans.

Kid, 9 years old May 18, 2013

too many yucky ads makes disney yuck

Disney is YUCK! I like the create games on there,but they only care about MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you love creating,try something else instead!

Kid, 11 years old January 26, 2013

Awesome website

I love this website.The old design was too complicated and wrong all the time,but the new one is better.I'm totally in love with this comic creator called,"Wolf Tales!" You can create any comic with wolves! Plus,It makes it into a movie! I would give this site 4 stars! *Plus, i really don't think it's for learning, this website is just for fun to play games and watch videos from your favorite characters from your favorite Disney show or movie like Lion King!

Teen, 14 years old Written byfanta09462 May 26, 2012

hy

i thing that be nice to each other.

Kid, 10 years old May 26, 2012

being good on the computer

i think kids if your going to on the computer suggest being good and put positive comments not negative.

Kid, 12 years old May 11, 2012

learning

best for laening because they learn more

Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2012

TEACHES

This site is a good site because it teaches us about responsibility and what to DO and what NOTto do.

Teen, 13 years old Written bychavierre April 27, 2012

chavierre

i kno how people feel becuase i was cyberbuulied and it was a horrible thing to go through i kno that its hard so kids ur parents are here to help u out and they wanna protect u.
Kid, 9 years old April 24, 2012

have courage

hi when it comes to cyber bulling do something adout it tell a grownup stand up say something dont egnor it do something its not nice its not cool help others dont let it hapen have courage

Educational Value
Teen, 14 years old Written byKelly K. April 21, 2012

disney rocks

I am 14 and i still watch disney the shows are funny and teaches little kids things in a simpler way.

Educational Value