Kid reviews for ExploreLearning Reflex

ExploreLearning Reflex Poster Image

I would not recommend playing reflex.

Reflex is so boring. I don't feel like writing a whole essay about it but it is just boring. Plus, sometimes you misclick and get the answer wrong! And no one likes when the fat bear that calls herself a "coach" makes you do the picture puzzles.

( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)┌∩┐

I'd rather kill myself with a meathook than play this abominable, grating atrocity of a game again. I'll perpetually resent my first grade teacher for introducing me the heart-rending hell that is ExploreLearning Reflex.

PURE CRAP!!!

i think that reflex is pure crap and i am writing this during my semester testing... i prefer do my math test 10 time and light my house on fire than play this crap. in my opinion no kid should be enslaved to do math to so called (BETTER THERE EDUCATION) its more injuring there education before its helping them. BUT DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT BEAR!!! i think that bear should step and in a BEAR TRAP and be shot with a freaking TANK ROUND then lit ablaze over a BONFIRE and EATEN by trappers... that bear made me not want to sleep at night and think ending it all. Lucky enough Reflex was cut short bye Covid the only time i actually cared for Covid!!! but it don't stop there i will TRAP AND SKIN that rabbit and then TAN HIS FUR then sell him to them same exact trappers... WE DON'T FORGET THAT CRAB!!! that idiot is not french and thinks he is all cool I WILL BOIL HIM AND EAT HIM FOR A SNACK WHILE WEARING A BEAR SKINNED COAT AND RABBIT CAP!!!!!!!!!!!! all i gotta say is Reflex is the same as prison and the electric chair......... -BlockBro123

LITTERLY NO POINT DONT BUY IT

REFLEX LITTERLY HAS NO POINT AND IF I AM BEING HONSET THEN JUST DONT BOTHER THE LITTLE BEAR. COACH PENNY JUST ATOP PLEASE-

STUPID

This is like the absolute most mind-boring thing that I have ever had to use in school. The facts are so easy and it just completely just wastes my time. ESPECIALLY "COACH PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!". SO annoying.

why?

just... why?

Like the star says, don't bother.

Please don't, I'm not gonna write more, I had to deal with this within the last hour, I'm just gonna lay down.

Really, REALLY?

So, first Im going to say that this "game" Is REALLY REALLY rushed, like its not fun and they obviously don't know how to make a proper game. Also, to play any LOW EFFORT GAME you have to do a picture puzzle, and its around 52 or so math questions, and it only gives you about 3 seconds to answer. I checked, and per school its $3000, and its not worth it AT ALL. Its also outdated, so it looks like a game from the 1900. If your a principal at a school, and your looking to buy this game, DONT PLEASE GOD NO PLEASE NO GOD GOD ITS TORTURE! To sum it up, if murder was legal, the developers would be dead.

Awful

Makes kids think your getting punished if you get an answer wrong. Also Reflex is rigged! If you get 1 question wrong with a score of 90%, you will drop to 63%. DON'T GET IT.

reflex math is super stupid!!!!!

i hate reflex math!! coach penny is a big fat bear that calls herself a "coach" why won't coach penny go home and boohoo in her closet or something? mighter in fact she can just go beat herself. and i hate the games. me, my brother danny, and my little brother, thomas have had enough! even my big brother dave hates her too