All parent member reviews for FactMonster

Educator and Parent Written bykdwyer4 July 11, 2013

Math Practice Made Fun

This is a great website. Children can easily navigate through the site to target specific skills and concepts. I especially liked the fact practice as it is more fun than just using paper flashcards. Children could easily spend hours working on math skills in many different formats. I also like the history component as oftentimes, children are resistant to use a text book but would be very open to learning important events in history using a computer.
Parent of an infant, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 11 year old Written byResponsibleParentOf9 December 5, 2012

LEARNING

Good site unless kids get scared!

Some of my children are creeped out by the monsters, but this is fun and educational! Unless if your children are scared of monsters of any kind, this is for you!
Parent Written byResponsablePArentOf6 September 15, 2012

NEVER AGIAN

I made a very bad mistake when I let my son go on this site for his book report. When he saw the monsters he ran away screaming and hid under his bed. It has been nine days and I still can't get him to come out!!!!
Parent of a 12 and 12 year old Written byResponibleParentOf2 August 30, 2012

LEARNING

Monsters are too scary for young kids.

It's educational, but my kids won't be able to view this until they're in high school, because I fear the monsters might be too scary for them now.
Parent of a 10 year old Written bychdrdg January 17, 2011