All teen and kid member reviews for FactMonster

Teen, 13 years old Written bycrazy2011 November 23, 2009
Teen, 17 years old Written bybabytink89 October 2, 2009

fine for all ages

its fine for usages on projects that needs to be done
Kid, 10 years old July 9, 2009

Cool Aweome Site

This a good websites for kids and teens!
Kid, 11 years old April 26, 2010

good for all ages

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old November 27, 2009

Good Website; Lots of Ads

The Ads could be a little bit less, but it is very safe and educational. The website also features different good role models and what they have done. I have always used this website as a homework helper and just a fun webiste to get information. It's very educational
Kid, 12 years old July 22, 2012

School

That you can play and learn. Very educational, Different catogories.I use for S.S,science,math,or L.A
Kid, 9 years old February 23, 2012

best website for kids

this website is awsome
Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2010
Kid, 9 years old November 29, 2009

saying thanks!

this site is great!i am learning so much more than i did,and my chid is.thanks!

W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L S.I.T.E!

I Love Factmonster It Gives You Facts On Almost Everything From People To Maps. GREAT SITE A+++++
Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2012

Good site!

This is a very good website! I have learned alot on the website and it is fun!
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 July 30, 2012
LEARNING

Good, educational site for kids

This site is good if kids need to do school assignments or something. It teaches some math, history, and other things. This site has some ads on it, but that's because it's free. It's mostly okay for kids, but on the Greek mythology section I saw that they mentioned virgin goddesses or gods impregnating humans/gods. This is common in Greek mythology, but I don't think it's appropriate for young kids. They also mention some wars, but again, it's aimed at kids.
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2012

GOOD HELP

It's a positive site
Kid, 11 years old September 21, 2011

vocabe

my password
Kid, 12 years old May 15, 2009

jazmin life

i love to do good things for my mom and bestfriend but sometime they get on my nerves but i still do it
Kid, 9 years old October 25, 2012