All parent member reviews for Fight My Monster

Parent Written bythemum August 4, 2011

Completely inadequate safety features. Swearing an issue.

My kids have recently started using this site. There are no swear filters in place, and as such my children have been subject to pretty much every swear word going. There are no report buttons for them to use, the only way to tell the company that something is wrong is for parents to read through old messages (or for kids to tell parents) and email them with any problems (this is completely contrary to what their parent info page says). This is absolutely not a safe site if you don't want your kids to be exposed to swearing. They are also allowed to file share, which essentially means all the stuff I don't want my kids to watch on youtube can be sent on here. Among other things sent to my kids (both are under 11), there has been a video with f*****g in the title, and Modern Warfare's 'top 10 kills'. Not sure why any kids site would allow filesharing, as it is blatantly obvious that this sort of thing will find its way on. Annoyingly I was not aware of the above for a while after my kids got membership as the info page is so utterly misleading on the matter. I am now in the position that I do not want them to use the site anymore, but they really enjoy the game and are not themselves being naughty. If I take them off I am punishing them for other peoples kids foulness.
Parent Written byglaschumaw July 8, 2012

pikachu taking a dump & having a hump - not 4 kids

was pretty shocked that within a few minutes of the start of my 9 y.o. daughter's 1st visit to this site she was looking at footage of pikachu taking a dump and having a hump. totally not suitable for kids. end of.