Kid reviews for Free Rice

Learning and ending hunger, a few grains of rice at a time.

Kid, 12 years old September 17, 2013

Awesome game

I think this game is really fun and it goes to a good cause. And it really helps you learn new words you never knew before. And I think is awesome about it is that it makes u feel awesome. By seeing how much rice you earned... It makes you proud of yourself

Kid, 12 years old February 11, 2013

Great

I loved it.

Kid, 12 years old September 19, 2012

love it!

it helps me learn and it helps the hungry!

Teen, 14 years old Written bystrawberryautopsy May 11, 2012

Learning Unlocks a Whole New World!

As soon as you're old enough to answer questions you'll be ready to play! This game is great for encouraging children to donate to charities and show them the importance in learning because learning can make a difference and that's what great about this site.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysourcecoderocks September 17, 2011

Amazing!!

Amazing!! You can be helpful and learn something. Great!!

Kid, 9 years old September 17, 2011

Great Website

This is a great website! It has every awesome thing in it to make learning fun!

Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 July 27, 2011

Really good, educational site!

A teacher showed us this site in school once, and it's really good. It makes it easy to learn and help feed the hungry at the same time! Really good!

Teen, 15 years old Written byEmmaReads April 27, 2011

Educational and Helpful

This site helps you learn and helps end world hunger all at once! You don't have to have an account to use Free Rice, you can just go on and start clicking. You should try it out. I know I felt good about what I was spending my time on.

Kid, 11 years old April 4, 2011
its a good educational way to help end world hunger we do this when we are done with work in class

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2011

The Best Website!

Free Rice is probably one of the best websites on the web. There are so many good messages that it's hard not to play! It's a website to basically stop hunger- by answering educational questions for each question you get correct they donate 10 grains of rice to the hungry! It's so touching because the people who created this website actually care. I think that the world would be so much better without any people who go hungry. Don't you agree?

Kid, 9 years old December 30, 2010

GREAT WEBSITE!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!! Freerice.com is an amazing site! You help the world by going to this website and answering questions! Great for everyone!!!!

Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2010

Awesome!

I love this website! It's such a great idea: Answer questions and fight world hunger!

Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2010

Educaional and helpful

It battles world hunger and teaches things. 'Nuff said.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysuperfan November 4, 2020

Teen, 15 years old Written bysuperfan November 4, 2020

Teen, 14 years old Written byFlutterby14 June 21, 2020

Amazing!

This game is educational, fun and teaches you about how the money raised by answering the questions will go towards rice for the poor. I have become addicted to Free Rice now!

Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2018

Easy way to donate food that everybody should use.

Nothing AT ALL is inappropriate about this website. The web asks you a bunch of educational questions (you can choose any subject) and it donates ten grains of rice for every question you get correct. I recommend you use it, so plenty of poor children-adults out there won't starve.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAllyGalaxias February 11, 2016

Must sign up!

Amazing website, I've donated over 1000 grains so far!

Teen, 13 years old Written byOChang October 12, 2015

Fun game, pretty educational

This game is kind of fun, not even mentioning the fact that it donates rice to the WFP. (I don't know how true that is anymore) I say this game is educational, but that really depends on your age. I would recommend it to kids 5+

Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2015

Great For Both Learning and Charity

The website offers a variety of subjects, from simple ones (multiplication table) to difficult ones (SAT prep). It is an excellent way to improve both yourself and others. You could learn languages and boost your English vocabulary and grammar. Freerice leaves you feeling satisfied that you improved the world, even though just by a little bit.