Kid reviews for Free Rice

Free Rice Poster Image

good

there are semi-hard questions which is why it should be for ids that are a little bit older but it's a great website!

Amazing!

This game is educational, fun and teaches you about how the money raised by answering the questions will go towards rice for the poor. I have become addicted to Free Rice now!

Easy way to donate food that everybody should use.

Nothing AT ALL is inappropriate about this website. The web asks you a bunch of educational questions (you can choose any subject) and it donates ten grains of rice for every question you get correct. I recommend you use it, so plenty of poor children-adults out there won't starve.

Must sign up!

Amazing website, I've donated over 1000 grains so far!

Fun game, pretty educational

This game is kind of fun, not even mentioning the fact that it donates rice to the WFP. (I don't know how true that is anymore) I say this game is educational, but that really depends on your age. I would recommend it to kids 5+

Great For Both Learning and Charity

The website offers a variety of subjects, from simple ones (multiplication table) to difficult ones (SAT prep). It is an excellent way to improve both yourself and others. You could learn languages and boost your English vocabulary and grammar. Freerice leaves you feeling satisfied that you improved the world, even though just by a little bit.

Awesome game

I think this game is really fun and it goes to a good cause. And it really helps you learn new words you never knew before. And I think is awesome about it is that it makes u feel awesome. By seeing how much rice you earned... It makes you proud of yourself

Great