All teen and kid member reviews for Free Rice

Kid, 10 years old April 12, 2010

Fun at first, then gets boring

When I first heard about this at my computer class at school, I played it, but sometimes it can get boring because sometimes, they use the same stuff over and over again. Don't go to this site if you don't like getting the same thing over and over again
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2010

Awesome!

I love this website! It's such a great idea: Answer questions and fight world hunger!
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmmaReads April 27, 2011

Educational and Helpful

This site helps you learn and helps end world hunger all at once! You don't have to have an account to use Free Rice, you can just go on and start clicking. You should try it out. I know I felt good about what I was spending my time on.
Kid, 11 years old March 20, 2011

It should be bookmarked!

I love this site! I love to help people but I don't have any money in my pocets (because I dnt' get an allowance) It also helps improve my vocabulary, (which I need help on :P) Als you can change different subjects!
Kid, 9 years old September 17, 2011

Great Website

This is a great website! It has every awesome thing in it to make learning fun!
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2011

The Best Website!

Free Rice is probably one of the best websites on the web. There are so many good messages that it's hard not to play! It's a website to basically stop hunger- by answering educational questions for each question you get correct they donate 10 grains of rice to the hungry! It's so touching because the people who created this website actually care. I think that the world would be so much better without any people who go hungry. Don't you agree?
Kid, 12 years old February 11, 2013

Great

I loved it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 July 27, 2011

Really good, educational site!

A teacher showed us this site in school once, and it's really good. It makes it easy to learn and help feed the hungry at the same time! Really good!
Kid, 12 years old September 17, 2013

Awesome game

I think this game is really fun and it goes to a good cause. And it really helps you learn new words you never knew before. And I think is awesome about it is that it makes u feel awesome. By seeing how much rice you earned... It makes you proud of yourself
Teen, 14 years old Written bystrawberryautopsy May 11, 2012

Learning Unlocks a Whole New World!

As soon as you're old enough to answer questions you'll be ready to play! This game is great for encouraging children to donate to charities and show them the importance in learning because learning can make a difference and that's what great about this site.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysourcecoderocks September 17, 2011

Amazing!!

Amazing!! You can be helpful and learn something. Great!!
Kid, 11 years old April 4, 2011
its a good educational way to help end world hunger we do this when we are done with work in class
Kid, 9 years old December 30, 2010

GREAT WEBSITE!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!! Freerice.com is an amazing site! You help the world by going to this website and answering questions! Great for everyone!!!!
Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2010

Educaional and helpful

It battles world hunger and teaches things. 'Nuff said.
Kid, 12 years old September 19, 2012

love it!

it helps me learn and it helps the hungry!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook June 13, 2010

Helpful, educational, and fun, Can you ask for more?

There's nothing wrong with this site. You can choose to do math, English, language, chemistry and more. Every time you get a question right, you "donate" ten grains of rice. Really fun site.
Kid, 10 years old March 20, 2010

not titled

I love this site! It's soooooo fun! I can't beleive this is such a great site!
Kid, 9 years old February 15, 2010

Great for kids 7+

This website is very educational and it gives rice to the hungry if you get a question right. It's also very fun!
Kid, 11 years old November 18, 2009
Good website been on it myself DONATED 3000 GRAINS OF RICE!
Teen, 16 years old Written bysuperstar105 September 26, 2009

Really Graet Website

really good website good for any age the only reason I put for 10+ is because some of the vocab. is hard. It even feeds the hungry