Kid reviews for Garden Party World

Garden Party World Poster Image

Doesn't Work Anymore

It used to be a pretty good game, with just not that much stuff to do, but then it stopped working all together. Whenever someone went to the page, it would say it was under maintenance and you couldn't play. Now, if someone clicks the link, it will take a really long time to load and then it says, "www.gardenpartyworld.com took too long to respond." It does that every time. I would give it an actually good review if it really worked!

It can't get any worse

I have no words to describe how much lame this game has become. I used to enjoy it but now it is simply boring. There should be new updates. New games should be now introduced and the area should expand. Now there is a great lack of players which makes it even more boring. the chatting has limitations and I like this thing but why make messages limited? now you send about like five messages to your friend and you get threatened to be kicked out of this game. Whatever, now I simply quit on this thing....

gardenparty world

I think it is getting compressed we can't use number and promo codes are not available and some people copy costumes I don't know how but I dont like hack garden party world should should band them

Horrible

They IP banned me for an honest mistake, and then whenever I email them to explain to them, they don't answer. I mean, I didn't know. The game was good, but the moderators suck.

Perfect for children above age 6

Garden Party World is a fun virtual world paacked with greatness!

OKAY game

I started playing this game but then it got really boring. But its an OK game, pretty much.

perfect for aanyone!

its awsome I love it sometimes it has glitches but it is now over for glitches!

A Must-Play Game!

When I originally signed up, it sent an E-mail. Well, I looked, and it sent the E-mail to the Spam folder. Anyways, here's the Pros and Cons. Pros: Cartoonish Avatars, Nice Detail, Fun Mini-games, and it's Brand-New! Cons: It sends the E-mail to the Spam folder, which some people don't check, there's still a few bugs (Mostly with Orbs) and it's kinda difficult to get Orbs. Overall, 4/5.

This site stenches!

It doesn't work! You go through the whole join thing and it says it has to send you your email thingy, IT NEVER DOES!!! And then when you try to log in it says, "Error. Log in name or pass word." It's terrible!

jonathonlo page

pepole can text me i will be here and im a boy and pepole i can add you and i love atl and my friends and i love basket ball