Kid reviews for Glogster

Glogster Poster Image

Glogster is Horrible

Glogster is just a horrible site to use! It is horrible! It constantly deletes my work, and I have to start over! I created about 13 Glogs for one assignment because the Glogs aren't even close to being long enough. Plus, it is ridiculous that you have to pay to get templates. I wouldn't recommend this to younger kids even, there is no spell check, and the website is confusing to work with. Not only, but I got a horrible grade because Glogster deleted my work and my Glogs weren't viewable to my teacher! Please don't use Glogster for education!

Very Bad

Glogster is probably the worst educational website. It deleted my assignment and i ended up getting a zero. It has very dodgy systems and doesn't work well. Just putting in an image takes at least 1 minute. Overall glogster is a dodgy website and should be removed from the educational system. If it can't save an assignment correctly or do anything correctly why should it exist?

Not worth the Hassle!!

Not worth the hassle. I had to use it for a school project to difficult to work and hard to understand. I would have much rather used power point or prezzie is way more user friendly.

Mabey..

I say its a not apprioit for kids unless you put on the highest privacy setting. Gloggster.edu is much better it blocks out pretty much all the glogs from actual glogster. I do recommend it if, again, you put it on the highest privesy settings.

Pointless, Inappropriate, Just asking for trouble.

Glogster Is pointless. The whole idea of creating virtual posters does not hold a valid purpose. Period. I had to create an account for an online school project, and after looking at this site I want to barf. Just by looking at the "top glogs" page you will immediately notice several "F", "SH-T",and "B-TCH" words and other inappropriate things such as very suggestive sexualized videos and themes. You would think that before a "glog" could become a "top glog" it would have to pass some kind of content filter. Overall this site disgusts me, It's purpose is unclear. The whole idea of making virtual posters is asking for trouble, kids who are rebellious against their parents will be able to make a page all about how they hate them. Granted a few (maybe) good things COULD come out of this site, however the way I see it the cons WAY outweigh the benefits. I think I'll stick to Facebook. The only good thing I can see is that you are able to delete your account.

cool stuff

strange k

Well i do Reserch on glogs but i mostily think it has some bad words.

moockie alldaii

i lovee it so far

I luv the website

at my school this was one of the websites we used. I think it is fine for kids my age.