Parent reviews for iCarly

Mostly harmless tween comedy site is spattered with ads.

Adult Written bydell10za June 12, 2011

Mermaid episode on ICARLY!!!!!

I think it is great and put a mermaid next time you do a new episode because everybody loves mermaids, like my whole family!!!!!!!!!!!

Parent of a 12-year-old Written byEmina March 23, 2011
i am fan of your webshow!!! me,my friends ,and cousins really like your webshow!
iCarly is the best show i have ever seen before

Adult Written bysheilalavarez August 31, 2010

Way too much bad stuff!!

Hate it! Why do they have to show kissing, boyfriend and girlfriend at so short age and the word stupid all the time! Also fighting and doing bad stuff in school and is ok because is fun! I do not think so! I think I Carly and friends are a very bad roll model for girl any age!

Adult Written bykimkaimonster June 8, 2021

HUMOUROUS NOT EDUCATIONAL

HENRY DANGER IS FAR BETTER FOR EDUCATION AND ENTERTAINMENT, DO NOT SHOW TO IMMATURE KIDS.
THE LACK OF POC DOES NOT EXPOSE YOUR CHILD TO THE REAL WORLD

Adult Written bySophia1018 May 12, 2021

THE BEST SHOW

Adult Written byAshley R. October 8, 2020
i also liked this for a short amount of time but its boring
Parent of a 7-year-old Written bybingder1 March 10, 2019

COMMON SENCE IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Common Sence! you said this is 8+
NOPE!
I'm saying 11+ mainly because the sex goes far. In one episode, Carly is becoming a fashion model. and Sam gives her two balls, Carly asks her what they are and Sam says "their a thing called Insta-boobs". also, Sexy, Idiot, Stupid, moran, turd, crap (sometimes) sex, boobs, butt, dummy and lizard breath is said. Also Spencer, walk around in his under where alot.

Adult Written byNathan B. March 19, 2018

This is for teenage not little kids!!!!!

This show is on TEEN Nick, That means that this show is rated for people 12+. Most people this age can handle Kissing and that other stuff. If you hate this show then don't watch it or keep your kids away from it. Just remember that nick shows are mostly meant for humor, not education.
Adult Written bycaffinegirl85 October 7, 2011

one of the best shows on Nick!

one of the best shows that Nick has on the air thankyou for i carly i totally love it and im 26 years old and the show rocks! perfect for kids and even adults !

Parent Written byTasha B. July 17, 2011

ICarly is not for kids.

This show is only teaching young children to post themselves all over the internet. After watching this many times I have decided that there are reasons to limit internet usage by my kids, they want to be stars like Carly and want their own internet show. This is not for children younger than 13.

Adult Written byeminemfan15 June 28, 2011

iCarly, not the most appropriate

This show is for kids.... I think that there should be less inappropriate scenes that have to do with kissing, and dating.

Parent of a 8-year-old Written byicaly March 10, 2011
love icarly and it is my favorite webshow and my brothers this is your favorite freind ever

Adult Written byOriginal February 1, 2011

I give this website a thumps up!

This website is awesome!

Parent of a 7-year-old Written bystarbuck85 January 27, 2011

iCarly

My son loves ICarly and we tend to sit and watch it together, I think it's a light hearted show that has good messages. It shows kids that being creative is a great attribute and to have fun.

Parent Written byannie435 December 11, 2010

great for 8 and up

i think it is a good after school show it funny and who would want to do what they do it's random there comedians and all of them are now i have icarly on demand and i go behind the scenes and a very good show nothing wrong with it

Parent of a 9-year-old Written bySEMPRON November 25, 2010
LOVE IT

Parent of a 8-year-old Written bySurfer in the wind September 16, 2010
I think Sam on the ICarly show needs to become better in the sit com. My grandaughter has picked up on some language and gestures from Sam that has gotten her in trouble in school and at home. I don't think it is appropriate for kids like her to watch this show. Clean up your act Sam!!!!!

Parent of a 3-year-old Written byBeeSharp365 September 11, 2010

No Redeeming Qualities Show or Website

The website is just plain silly with no real direction and I'd rather have my child going to a site that actually has something worth while to see. It's zero for education.
On the other hand, the show on cable is OFF my child's list for viewing, one reason: Sam's character. She is the only one who is disrespectful to friends, teachers, parents and older people. Not to mention violent. It is sad because it is a good show but because of those disrepectful and violent elements, we are not watching it.
Parent of a 6-year-old Written bychunkymonkey September 6, 2010

Do not let kids on this site

Oh my lord Satan this website sends the wrong messages.

Parent of a 5 and 11-year-old Written byMeepmeep10 September 3, 2010

Terrible for all kids

Terrible for kids. This website is brainwashing (just like everything else made for kids) and turning our children into mindless conformist slaves.