Parent reviews for iCarly

iCarly Poster Image

HUMOUROUS NOT EDUCATIONAL

HENRY DANGER IS FAR BETTER FOR EDUCATION AND ENTERTAINMENT, DO NOT SHOW TO IMMATURE KIDS. THE LACK OF POC DOES NOT EXPOSE YOUR CHILD TO THE REAL WORLD

THE BEST SHOW

i also liked this for a short amount of time but its boring

COMMON SENCE IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Common Sence! you said this is 8+ NOPE! I'm saying 11+ mainly because the sex goes far. In one episode, Carly is becoming a fashion model. and Sam gives her two balls, Carly asks her what they are and Sam says "their a thing called Insta-boobs". also, Sexy, Idiot, Stupid, moran, turd, crap (sometimes) sex, boobs, butt, dummy and lizard breath is said. Also Spencer, walk around in his under where alot.

This is for teenage not little kids!!!!!

This show is on TEEN Nick, That means that this show is rated for people 12+. Most people this age can handle Kissing and that other stuff. If you hate this show then don't watch it or keep your kids away from it. Just remember that nick shows are mostly meant for humor, not education.

one of the best shows on Nick!

one of the best shows that Nick has on the air thankyou for i carly i totally love it and im 26 years old and the show rocks! perfect for kids and even adults !

ICarly is not for kids.

This show is only teaching young children to post themselves all over the internet. After watching this many times I have decided that there are reasons to limit internet usage by my kids, they want to be stars like Carly and want their own internet show. This is not for children younger than 13.

iCarly, not the most appropriate

This show is for kids.... I think that there should be less inappropriate scenes that have to do with kissing, and dating.

Mermaid episode on ICARLY!!!!!

I think it is great and put a mermaid next time you do a new episode because everybody loves mermaids, like my whole family!!!!!!!!!!!

i am fan of your webshow!!! me,my friends ,and cousins really like your webshow! iCarly is the best show i have ever seen before