Kid reviews for iCarly

iCarly Poster Image

Inappropriate

In multiple episodes, they talked about how girls chest size matters (when it does not) it has young children dating, it represents teachers as terrible people, just don’t watch it.

Icarly rating

I think it is for children 10 and up because it is a fun silly show but it has some vilince not something out of control though and there is dating and kissing in it and they do talk about boobs ever once and a while. But it is a really good show.

I Think Its An Excellent Show For Eight Year Olds

A Lot A of Language And Rude Humor

Great show

iCarly is one of nickelodeons best TV shows ever! Its on appropriate for kids under the age of 10 in my opinion because there's kissing and dating and some rude words too. And there's people in the show who aren't good influences such as sam cuz she's always rude to Freddie even when they were dating but overall its a good show for 10+

good but

sam and freddie kiss alot. and sam is a voilent charecter. (soz my dum spelling lol)

A little about the show:

I enjoy the show, it's about a girl named Carly who lives with her brother because her brother is a mature adult. Carly's bff is Sam, Sam can be a little violent and unkind.. But she is very entertaining if you are 8 and up! They own a web show called iCarly and they have a camera boy as Sam likes to call, the "nerd" so that's my review! Enjoy!!

HMMM..... good but.....

There is kissing, and in isell penny tees (watching right now)! The boy is tempted to kill sam once because she insulted him, saying he has no friends on social media.

Ok so IF YOU REALLY WANNA NO WHAT AGE ITS FOR READ THIS!!!!

Ok it has some kissing and it has violence but usually nothing crazy like blood. There is one character who takes off his shirt, but he is a boy. Which makes it funny and exceptional. And definitly NOT DRUGS!!! SO IF IT SAYS THAT THEY LYIN!! I HAVE WATCHED ALL 6 SEASONS!!!

Amazing show!

I absolutely love this show! I recommend that kids 8 and up would love watching this show. There is some kisses, but nothing bad at all. No bad language, just small stuff like sucks/suckish. Violence isn’t bad at all, but one character same can be a little violent at times, or beating someone with a butter sock, which is hilarious. There is some great inspiration, very kind characters and important lessons too! Overall. it’s a fantastic show and really if your child is about 8 or older, they would love it!

Trust Meeeeeeeeeee

Mention of “butt” or “bra” or “boobs” but that’s just the kind of thing they say. A lot of people are freaking out about characters kissing or Ginny taking his shirt off, but it’s really fine!