Kid reviews for JKRowling

JKRowling Poster Image

A fun site to explore once.

If your child can read the Harry Potter books (SS/PS-HBP), this site is fine. The problem with it is that Jo almost never updates it. It's a good site, and a fun one, but don't expect anything new. It hasn't been update since Half-Blood Prince came out.
This website keeps you in touch with harry potter as well as j.k. rowlings. It is also fun and interactive and has some personal things such as drafts and pictures before published as final copies.

A "wizard" of a website!

I love this website, and anyone who loves Harry Potter will love it too. With JK Rowlings autobiography, Rumours [hysterical!], and the Other Harry Potters, I will always return to that website again and again!

One of the Best Author Sites Around

When it comes to websites for our favorite authors, we are often dissappointed. Not so with JKR. One of the most engaging, truth-spilling, hint-giving, media-lowdown-rich "official websites" I have ever seen. Kudos to Ms. Rowling

Good.

I love it...just like I love HP...but you can't go on it every day or anything and expect to be entertained.

Not the best...

This is not the best site that I've been too. I visited it once and I might never visit it again.

I HATE THIS SITE BOO!