All teen and kid member reviews for JKRowling

Teen, 13 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook May 29, 2010

A fun site to explore once.

If your child can read the Harry Potter books (SS/PS-HBP), this site is fine. The problem with it is that Jo almost never updates it. It's a good site, and a fun one, but don't expect anything new. It hasn't been update since Half-Blood Prince came out.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySabinka_Inka July 15, 2009
This website keeps you in touch with harry potter as well as j.k. rowlings. It is also fun and interactive and has some personal things such as drafts and pictures before published as final copies.

A "wizard" of a website!

I love this website, and anyone who loves Harry Potter will love it too. With JK Rowlings autobiography, Rumours [hysterical!], and the Other Harry Potters, I will always return to that website again and again!
Teen, 17 years old Written byPiperSayz April 9, 2008

One of the Best Author Sites Around

When it comes to websites for our favorite authors, we are often dissappointed. Not so with JKR. One of the most engaging, truth-spilling, hint-giving, media-lowdown-rich "official websites" I have ever seen. Kudos to Ms. Rowling
Teen, 13 years old Written bynorapotter April 9, 2008

Good.

I love it...just like I love HP...but you can't go on it every day or anything and expect to be entertained.
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Not the best...

This is not the best site that I've been too. I visited it once and I might never visit it again.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008