Kid reviews for MovieStarPlanet

MovieStarPlanet Poster Image

BEST GAME EVAAA

I've been playing since 2012, best game ever . sum of you guys Karens fr or just want ur kids to be miserable.. now I can agree on the part where there's creeps but there is a block button & report. go msp for the win, styles great wanna blast ur Christmas money on ur childhood game as u heal ur inner child. perf moment to do so. msp is a great game if you let it, msp was originally created for teens so if you complain. idk what to tell you, you would've really had a cow when msp had gore and middle fingers. msp has deleted all since then, no user can access or buy it or even find it. if it was gory they removed the blood. anyways bye

1 person found this helpful.

Not safe for kids at all

Ok so I’m 16, I’ve played this game on and off for nearly 7 years and I can safely say that this game is NOT for kids. It’s literally FULL of bullies, pedos and scammers. People are so mean and horrible, and whenever you report them nothing happens, then you end up getting locked out for standing up to them. Most people on this game aren’t even kids, they’re ADULTS, and there are tones of creepy people constantly asking you stuff like ‘how old are you?’ and saying some pedo sht like ‘age is just a number’, and saying that you look young and beautiful. Literally today I saw some boys pretending to RAPE people on msp2. It’s shocking and disgusting. Kids are already exposed to enough sht online, but then they go on a game like this expecting to just have fun, dress up and chill. But instead they get pedos sexually harrassing them and people bullying them. PLEASE if you are a parent DO NOT LET YOUR KID PLAY THIS GAME.

I am the globglogabgalab

PEPSI

Common sense media needs to use common sense

That is wrong with this website..? This app is AIMED AT kIDS

mary

i think its cool

lol

this game fucking died. all the good features either got removed or abandoned. it has lost its luster and is pretty much just a platform for mentally deficient children and useless adults to start drama and troll each other in a never ending cycle of retardation. it should've gotten shutdown when flash died.

more for teens instead of kids

this isnt really a safe space for kids, theres a lot of sex and "edgy" people on the site nowadays

This game learned Timmy to get a girlfriend

Timmy was talking to a girl who’s actually his friend from school, Emily. https://youtu.be/leytGyzUVrU

Been playing forever!

I've been playing MovieStarPlanet for about 6 years. MovieStarPlanet was a huge part of my childhood and all I relate to MovieStarPlanet is great memories! Some of the issues addressed in other reviews are things that could be avoided by teaching your child internet safety. Many of the players that were "hacked" actually just gave out their passwords and then lied about it, lets be honest, MovieStarPlanet is a very secure platform and hacking doesn't just happen. It is a social game where you can build an avatar and be whoever you want to be. The clothing is pretty modern to the times that we are in. You complete tasks, etc. to earn starcoins to then buy clothing with, like any other game out there. MovieStarPlanet is a great, fun pastime, and I'm so grateful I found it.